Triple Trouble - No daily reward

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

So this bug has been there for more than 6 months now, basically you don’t get a guaranteed chest while doing the Crimson wurm.

I have participated in filling all the 3 colors, put in the highest possible self dps in both Phase 1 and 2 and yes I was actively present for the entire duration of the fight.

It seems Crimson wurm only gives you a daily chest on some occasions, where as Cobalt and Amber give you guaranteed daily chest.
The daily chest I am referring to here is the one that pops up right on top of the mini map.

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Issue still remains, another friend of mine did not get a chest at Crimson just yesterday.

Posted by: rojak.1894

rojak.1894

No wiggly chest for me at Crimson Wurm, triple decap, there was ground chest though. Happened to a few of us today, guess it isnt fixed.

Posted by: Liet Talen.7284

Liet Talen.7284

I have had this happen only 3 times. Two times at Crimson and once at Cobalt. From what I heard/read, you need to tag one of the veteran wurms that spawn during phase 1.

I know the one time at Cobalt I didn’t get the chest, I was on the reflect team and I don’t think I tagged a wurm.