Trouble at Fort Salma: NPC's disappearing.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Dreenor.9385

Dreenor.9385

When i do the instance, once the boss reached, kameer and marjory fight along side me and within 2-3 miniutes… poof! they vanished into thin air, and i’m alone to fight boss.
I’ve read that people experience this bug when they die but in my case even if i don’t die or go down they just disappear for no reasons.
It’s really frustrating! And doing the achievents alone is nearly impossible.

Posted by: Renn.8241

Renn.8241

Yea this is frustrating, they port back to the front gate basically – well that’s where I find them.

If you need help completing the achievements contact me in game, I’m more than happy to help anytime

~Renn~ Jade Quarry – Norn, – Ranger.

Dreenor.9385

Thanks. I don’t think the problem will be fix soon, so i managed to have the achievements with all the patience and willpower i can have (and a lots of DPS lol). But thanks for offering your help, i can repay you the favor to you if you want help.

Posted by: Sir Alric.5078

Sir Alric.5078

I have a different problem but it’s related to the same quest. In short, afert the battle with the shadow of the dragon in the Grove, i didn’t get the mail telling me to go back to Fort Salma, so i can’t start the quest. The game keeps telling me to read my mail, but there isn’t one! I tried quitting the episode and restarting it again, but i didn’t work. Is there anything i can do? ç_ç

Dreenor.9385

Well that’s kinda weird, i don’t know how to help you… did you try to redo the previous epidode?