Trouble joining Winter Wonderland

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Cormac.3871

Cormac.3871

When I attempt to enter the jumping puzzle I am frequently taken to the Winter Wonderland loading screen and then back to the Divinity’s Reach loading screen and then back to Divinity’s Reach. And when I say frequently I mean 80% of the time.

Posted by: Alphonse Constant.2394

Alphonse Constant.2394

Me too, buddy.

It’s hard enough to do the jumping puzzle, but getting into the map to do it is even harder. Some days I can get in after 10 minutes, some days I can’t – at all.

Also by the time I manage to get in I’m just about to flip the table or put my knitting needles through the screen. And I picked up knitting as a calming exercise.

And I see people complaining left and right in game. I’m rather shocked I can’t find that mob with pitchforks here, on the forum.

Posted by: Tapstress.5389

Tapstress.5389

I’m surprised there isn’t more information about this issue. I was able to get into Winter Wonderland once and only once. There is no way most of us will be able to complete the achievements this year. I just hope that we can work on them next season.

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

I was only able to enter ONCE.

And the timer was 00:16. When it ended, instead resetting like usually in activities I was kicked back to Divinity’s Reach.

Ten minutes of tries. No queue or anything. Just being constantly kicked back.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

(edited by MithranArkanere.8957)

Posted by: Jopac.9671

Jopac.9671

Lucky I’ve managed to get in more than once tho I’ve got the same problem as you guys…

And recently when the game is trying to send me back to Divinity’s Reach(after I’ve failed to get into the map -.-)I end up stuck in infinite loading or game just crashes.

Even better when It gives me an option to send a crash report it makes me wait for 1 min just to say there was an error and that my report wasn’t sent.

Posted by: Mindbender.9632

Mindbender.9632

I can’t imagine the few ppl with reactions here are the only ones having this issue. The WW JP is the best way to get to 10.000 drinks so far. And it’s bugged like nothing I’ve seen before. If u put up such a challenge, please make sure the mechanics of the game are ok. Ppl in the jumping puzzle are running of platforms , locking their “W” key so they won’t get kicked just so they can take a break, fearing they won’t get in again. And a reaction from Anet, either on the forums or on Facebook, is still pending.

Posted by: Underdark.3726

Underdark.3726

really anet, I usually do not rant, but or fix it or take the jp off.

Posted by: Underdark.3726

Underdark.3726

Can Anet at least say “We are sorry”? Is there anybody still working in the office or is everybody on some caribbean island drinking kittentails in stead of eggnogs?

oh well… even c*cktails are dirty now?

Posted by: minyakano.2657

minyakano.2657

I too have had this same problem. A pity, I wanted those shoulders

Posted by: Saiki.5147

Saiki.5147

It is nice that people have been reporting this issue since the very beginning of the x-mas event, still no response from Anet… well done Anet.
Meanwhile some people magically enough (or not so magically? glitch maybe?) got to the JP and they are the only ones inside the map doing it.