True 100% Revenant armor in gw2 allready

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Thyriu.1704

Thyriu.1704

Yee so i log in and wished to play some sPvP when suddenly this guy happen. In little shock i call my friend to log in and tell me if i see what i see or its just my imagination but as my screen proofs its 100% revenant armor on some charr warrior 14-05-2015

Attachments:

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Its a known bug, some people unlocked the beta skins by mistake during the stress test.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

That’s not new. Right after the beta stress test some players had the armor unlocked. It’s a bug and has been reported (along with some people being unhappy that the bugged players get use of the armor and some players in the armor being smug about it).

Hopefully those who have it through the bug will have it removed, if ANet has the ability to undo unlocks which I think they’ve said they can’t when people mistakenly unlock rather than sell an item. That is, hopefully it will be removed if it turns out that you only get the skins through some difficult and prestigious set of in-game tasks. If it’s as easy to collect as any other level 80 skin, oh well, some people lucked out, cheers to them imo.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

There was a bug with the first beta that gave a few accounts the new armor in their wardrobe. The game currently does not have the ability to remove items from the wardrobe except for a complete rollback of the account. Since this would punish people for ANet’s bug and cause them to lose progress, items and gold gained since beta they apparently decided not to do that.

They may be waiting till they developed tools to fix the hall of monuments bug that put titles and achievement points in the hero panel and also use those tools to remove the Revenant armor skins from the wardrobes.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: ShinjoNaomi.1896

ShinjoNaomi.1896

Yeah, it’s a known bug.
Personally, I don’t care if one of the players in the Stress Test got the armor unlocked or not.
Big deal… they can use a few armor skins that we will all be getting when HoT comes out. There are worse things to be stressing about then other players appearances.

“If half as many people were half as brave in real life as they were online…
… The human race would never have to worry about be oppressed again.”
I think trolls should have their computers smashed. ’Its all part of the game. U mad bro?’

Posted by: Thyriu.1704

Thyriu.1704

i didnt encounter such think before and i dont fallow forum but it supprice my or more terrify that i miss beta days (i got portal some time ago) so it good to know that is just a bug sad tho i dont have this armor