Twilight Arbor Aetherpath Last boss bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: napooz.1986

napooz.1986

Hi, today I was doing TA aetherpath. We cleared the way to the last boss pretty much without problems. Then someone in the party accidentally started the fight at the last boss room and we wiped. Ok, everyone wp and run back, everyone know what to do, let’s start.

We have to destroy the 8 generators before actual boss fight. We are in the room, we wait, wait… No holograms spawn, the fight doesnt start. We can not destroy the generators.
We tried to reset that part by wp’ing away and getting wiped. Didn’t help. Still stuck at last boss that can not be started.

Considering the length of the dungeon and that we had some first timers that needed the dungeon done, this bug was very frustrating to all of us.

I’ll attach screenshot of the part where we got stuck in case it helps something. At the point I screenshotted this my party had already left and I was alone standing in there…

Please fix this, any one who might experience this bug will likely feel very disappointed…

Attachments:

Posted by: Aodan.3856

Aodan.3856

Same here 12/31/2014

Posted by: Chrury.4627

Chrury.4627

An addendum: if you have an hour or so, you can destroy the generators yourself. It’s like meleeing a gate in WvW but it can be done. The boss starts up as normal once all 8 have been destroyed.

Posted by: kaede.4751

kaede.4751

An addendum: if you have an hour or so, you can destroy the generators yourself. It’s like meleeing a gate in WvW but it can be done. The boss starts up as normal once all 8 have been destroyed.

Pretty sure OP said they couldn’t destroy the generators. ‘Why’ is another matter … more detail would have helped, e.g. could they not destroy the generators because they were untargetable?, etc.

Aodan, if you’re checking this thread, it’d be helpful if you described exactly what you encountered and where the problem was.

Posted by: Rishnock.6230

Rishnock.6230

Gonna bump this because I had the same problem just now. It’s kind of frustrating.