Twilight Arbor Forward Forward path bugged?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Solsagan.2910

Solsagan.2910

I have just completed Twilight Arbor on explorable mode doing the forward forward path, however, at the end we got no completion reward. Instead a weird red cog was switching places in the map in the place where the fight with Leurent’s elite takes place (The four archers in the bubbles).
Anyone experienced anything similar?

Posted by: Corse.1235

Corse.1235

had the same problem

Posted by: Sarcasmic.6741

Sarcasmic.6741

The “weird red cog” icon is always displayed on the map once you reach the room with Leurent’s elite guard. The cog icon shows which portal you would exit from if you enter one of the others. This part is normal.

As for why you didn’t get your completion reward, no idea there. It works fine every time my guildies and I run TA.

Stace (Lv 80 human quickness portal bot) | Sarcasmic (Lv 80 elixir-drunk norn pyro)
Saladtha (Lv 80 salad sidekick to bears) | Dunelle (Lv 80 eviscerating muppet)
Karmell (Lv 80 human might dispenser) | Vast says hi~.

Posted by: Joel.6587

Joel.6587

Same issue with everyone in the group just finished 5min ago, no rewards.

Posted by: Cherry Darling.8147

Cherry Darling.8147

I ran this twice within the last 24 hours and both times it was bugged for my entire party on the forward forward path. We completed and no end rewards were given.
Please address

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

No issues for us.

Posted by: Rinbox.2570

Rinbox.2570

i had the exact same issue about a month back. group downed the final boss. the red text in the upper right corner said something along the lines of the dungeon being completed but it never popped up with a reward. ive done it once since that time and i did get the reward the second time around. the only difference between the two runs that i can think of is that some people were dead and running back when the boss went down and none of us got the reward. the second time we all killed the boss with no deaths and received the reward