Unable to buy gems.

Unable to buy gems.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Cole Winters.2764

Cole Winters.2764

Good Morning;

For the last 5+ hours I have been trying to purchase gems at the gem store section of the Black Lion trading tab. I entered the relevant information and payment options. [I have tried both Credit Card and Paypal] I confirmed the terms and conditions and clicked “Submit” only to get an error message:

Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later!

This is quite frustrating, and I did shut down the game and restart it, and the problem is still present.

Unable to buy gems.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

If you continue to have difficulties with purchases, you can submit a request for assistance to the Billing CS Team. Top/Bottom of Page – Support – Submit a Request

Good luck.

Unable to buy gems.

Cole Winters.2764

Still no buying Gems for me Anet? Help?

Unable to buy gems.

Cole Winters.2764

UPDATE:

Anet – So I figured out something. One time in the past I purchased your 8000 gem pack. It will not let me buy it again. I was just successful in buying a 4000 gem pack…However, it will not let me buy an 8000 or 4000 pack now.

It will allow me to buy the 2800 pack if I wanted it though (Which actually is less efficient than the other two packages.)

Please help me fix this.

Unable to buy gems.

Posted by: Stickipompom.4519

Stickipompom.4519

I’m having partially the same issue. I can’t buy any gems. I haven’t tried different gem packs as I only wanted to go for the 8000 only.

Unable to buy gems.

Posted by: Waisenpai.6028

Waisenpai.6028

Still getting the same issue, report bug after 7 failed attempts.

Min Min core d/d ele Borlis Pass Bunny Thumper

Unable to buy gems.

Posted by: Kelly.7019

Kelly.7019

can’t buy a 2800 pack, still broke, seems like this in’t gunna get fixed anytime soon since its been a week already. I never even get to the error message, it never goes past the billing info page. Anet doesn’t want my money- fine then I’ll keep it :P

edit: i noticed some things from reading several forum posts on this topic, which seem to go back several tabs (weeks n weeks)

1. if you switch the gem amount you can sometimes get the credit card info to appear, but for me its the wrong amount of gems 2800 never works, 1600 and 4000 give the credit card info screen.
  2. if i switch to paypal i can proceed with my 2800 gem purchase, but i don’t have paypal and want to use a credit card

double edit okay so i did what Sikketh said, i switched from credit card to paypal and back to credit card entered info proceeded and it eventually worked! but this seems like bad coding to me. Someone should check the coding text for the gemstore to make sure all the characters are in there proper place, because something is off and its been that way for about 2 weeks maybe more.

Yo, Ho, all together, raise the colors high,
Yo, Ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die

(edited by Kelly.7019)

Unable to buy gems.

Posted by: CloudRunner.5183

CloudRunner.5183

So, I have a weird one with the topic unable to buy gems… I can’t even select how many gems nor can I select a payment method. Been sat here for 20 minuets waiting, even tried restarting my internet, my pc, the game, but nothing

Attachments:

Unable to buy gems.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

After nearly 2 years, it’s unlikely to be the same issue.

You can contact the Billing CS Team for assistance, should you so desire.

Good luck.

Unable to buy gems.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Was offline for maintenance, and is now back online.^