Unable to play Tangled Paths

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Samuli.7852

Samuli.7852

I just finished Echoes of the Past with one of my characters and tried to start the next episode but I didn’t receive the mail from Logan. I tried quitting the episode but it won’t let me do that either. When I click ‘Quit This Episode’ in the Story Journal, the quest information in the top right corner of the screen disappears but almost immediately comes back.

I’ve played Tangled Paths with two other characters and I’ve had no problems with it.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Make sure to empty your mail on that character, and you can try picking up anything waiting at the TP.

Good luck.

Samuli.7852

Thanks, I just realized I could try restarting another episode and then starting this one again. I can’t try right now, though.

Samuli.7852

Nope, that didn’t work either. I tried restarting another episode and then starting Tangled Paths again but still no letter from Logan. Does anyone else have this problem?

Also, I thought about sending a bug report in-game but there isn’t a ‘Living World/Story’ option when choosing the area of the bug. Or if there is, I must be blind.

(edited by Samuli.7852)

Posted by: KidB.7592

KidB.7592

as Inculpatus cedo.9234 said, delete some of your mail and it should appear[post only holds 10 mail at a time]

Samuli.7852

It worked! Thanks! That’s never happened to me before!

Posted by: Kelly.7019

Kelly.7019

ah so after you do the story version you can’t just go to the purple star to redo like normal. You have to go back to camp resolve and replay that part too. then go to the purple stars to complete. I never had to do this before to complete achieves. Now the blue mote appears :/

Yo, Ho, all together, raise the colors high,
Yo, Ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Any episode that starts off by checking your mail will require you to delete that mail you had received from a previous play through.