Underwater combat no longer possible in Orr.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: DancingPenguins.9875

DancingPenguins.9875

Putrifiers in Orr chain spams the sink attack in water so players can no longer actually attack, instead just getting chain CCed.

Posted by: LightningLockey.5938

LightningLockey.5938

Do the monsters then take half your health, become invulnerable and fully heal, then attack again? Or did they actually fix something?

Posted by: Zappix.7928

Zappix.7928

I was in Malchor’s Leap this morning with my Engineer trying to get an under water skill point. Couldn’t get it, was being spammed with sink attack like it had no cool down. It was the dome skill point were there is a Veteran stationed outside it.. Has anyone else noticed this?

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Just stop going there,theres nothing to like about the entire map.Just poorly designed.

Posted by: Lalangamena.3694

Lalangamena.3694

get a stability utility for the fight and try to kite him to closest shore and then kill him with normal attacks

Posted by: varonecl.4265

varonecl.4265

yeah i have noticed the underwater monsters will hit hit, go invulnerable then hit hit again and again.

Posted by: Egon Vidar.9125

Egon Vidar.9125

I do not do underwater combat in Orr (or even against Risen usually) unless I have at least two other people with me and we have a thorough understanding that we will watch each other’s backs.

Underwater combat needs balancing, but especially in Orr. You can barely move without running into something horrible.

Posted by: Account.9832

Account.9832

Sounds like another manifestation of a bug introduced some time ago that was causing some types of mobs to have no cooldown on their abilities. For example, bandits were spamming launch / knockdown, and dredge in some areas are chain-casting daze. Go near one and say goodbye to any control over your character.

Even without the random HP reset bugs and even if you have a pet or some sort of way to damage them while you’re knocked down / stunned / etc., this makes the game pretty much unplayable in those areas.

- Al Zheimer