Unfortunately an unexpected error has occured

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Dis Wiz Raps.7240

Dis Wiz Raps.7240

I am trying to buy gems with by visa debt and i keep getting the error Unfortunately an unexpected error has occured, and it wont let me buy gems. This has never happened to me before.Is anyone else experiencing this?

Posted by: Paleglider.8320

Paleglider.8320

Yeah been having the same problem. It started on Saturday, send in a support ticket and been getting replies each day it’s fixed and each day reply that is not

Dis Wiz Raps.7240

Yeah been having the same problem. It started on Saturday, send in a support ticket and been getting replies each day it’s fixed and each day reply that is not

Let me know when it finally work for you cause right now i have 9 other guildies that also say it is not working so i have no idea how anet tests this

Posted by: Paleglider.8320

Paleglider.8320

Think I have a possible solution that at least works for me. That at “Enter Billing Information” the e-mail adress change that to the e-mail adress you use for the game.

I have multiple e-mail adress that I each use for something else so I hope that I have less issues when an e-mail adress gets hacked.

Already replied this on my ticket let me know if it works now and I will at that to the ticket so Annet can use this information.

Dis Wiz Raps.7240

Think I have a possible solution that at least works for me. That at “Enter Billing Information” the e-mail adress change that to the e-mail adress you use for the game.

I have multiple e-mail adress that I each use for something else so I hope that I have less issues when an e-mail adress gets hacked.

Already replied this on my ticket let me know if it works now and I will at that to the ticket so Annet can use this information.

Wow anet loves to troll. Yeah it work now. just have to use the email or the account i thought for sercurity reasons they would of wanted the email for the bank account but no x.x

Dis Wiz Raps.7240

Oh wow never mind the bugg still seems to be there i cannot buy gems form the gem store still. Is anyone else still having this problem?? Im starting to think anet is like baning my card cause i use the gem store to much x.x

(edited by Dis Wiz Raps.7240)

Dis Wiz Raps.7240

New update. It also seems i can not even purchase the expansion. what on earth is going on? Can someone please help