Until all the events are fixed.. Could we get more restarts?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Nokturnal.8973

Nokturnal.8973

Had problems in Den Fields with a skill point event being broken.

Then had problems in Lornar’s Pass with the Caspian Bridge being permanently dead. (Which effects a POI and like 6 events)

Then had problems ALL OVER Fields of Ruin with very few events working at all. Don’t even know how many events are not working in Fields of Ruin

So to temporarily fix this I suggest you fine folks at Arenanet restart the servers more often. Even if you don’t have a build ready to go, make people restart and reset all events every like 6 hours or something. It would at least fix the events temporarily till you guys can fix them yourselves.

Posted by: Nokturnal.8973

Nokturnal.8973

It only takes like 5-10 secs to reload back in whenever you guys put up a new build so I don’t think this would bother many people.

Posted by: Raz.7153

Raz.7153

i have to agree, over half of the events across all 3 Orr zones are bugged/broken on the Gates of Madness server, along with multiple other events in the leveling zones as well as multiple skill challenge NPCs being flat out missing making the challenges undoable… and its been this way since sunday already

new builds/restarts usually fix these for a while, so i agree more restarts are needed until a permanent fix has been put in place

(edited by Raz.7153)

Posted by: Arghore.8340

Arghore.8340

I support this ‘given’ it actually makes for a sollution … with which i mean that if the restart just restarts a broken event, with a guarantee that the event is still broken, how does it solve anything ?

Then again, if this would solve atleast some part of the events and blocked hearts (due to events around those hearts blocking it), it may well be worth it. I doubt consumers would mind waiting for a couple of minutes if it increases their experience there after …

still though, and again, only if it solves anything for that period of time. As it’s no use if these events, etc. get blocked/stuck 10min after the restart…

We are peace, we are war. We are how we treat each other and nothing more…
25 okt 2014 – PinkDay in LA