Update has killed Copper/Silver Fed Salvage

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Snuffa.3018

Snuffa.3018

I was salvaging some items in my inventory with the Silver Fed Salvage machine and noticed that when I salvaged a Rare, after clicking Yes, the salvage option was still there as per this comment in the patch notes:

Salvaging that requires confirmation will now resume use of the salvage kit after confirmation.

I kept salvaging but then the Salvage machine vanished. I could not find it again in my inventory or Bank. I tried using my Copper Fed salvage machine and the same thing happened so now I have lost both. I believe there may be a bug with the above mentioned patch change. I tried to log out and back in but neither Copper nor Silver Fed machines were in my inventory. Can you advise how I can get these back?

Attachments:

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Isn’t that a Copper-Fed Salvage-O-Matic in your bank, second row, third from left? And Silver-Fed immediately to its left?

Remember, whenever you have your bank open and you double-click on an item, it will send it to the bank.

Good luck.

Posted by: Tapioca.9062

Tapioca.9062

Found them. They’re in your bank.

Attachments:

Posted by: Blackwyn.8127

Blackwyn.8127

Another case solved of the mysterious vanishing salvage kits!

Snuffa.3018

Wow, I must be going blind… Thanks. Is weird though. I’m sure I tried searching for it too.

Posted by: Jorgas.9713

Jorgas.9713

I lol’d.

Message Body length must at least be 15.

Posted by: das Keks.5406

das Keks.5406

Off topic: I’m amazed about how many space you have in your bank and how you can even “waste” slots for items which you could get via tp for a few copper or silver. ^^

Snuffa.3018

I had to shorten the topic length to fit. I’m glad I posted the picture, sometimes all it takes is a fresh pair of eyes. Still strange that the salvage machines jumped from my inventory to my bank while salvaging, directly after confirming a salvage for a rare.