Upgraded to Digital Deluxe edition, but did not Recieve Mistfire Wolf Elite skill

Upgraded to Digital Deluxe edition, but did not Recieve Mistfire Wolf Elite skill

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: satansblade.4579

satansblade.4579

I upgraded my account to digital deluxe, and recieved all of the items that should have been coming to me, but I did not get my Mistfire Wolf Elite Summon for my character. I paid ~25$ specifically to get this skill and I did not get it.

I know others are having this same problem as well, as many are talking about it in the in-game chat. Come on Arena Net, what is going on? We paid good money, and most of us paid it for this skill. WE WANT IT.

And yes, I am above level 30, so that is not an issue. I really want this fixed ASAP. I paid good money for the upgrade, and I want the abilities I was promised.

Your team could update us on this at the very least, as I know others have asked this question as well.

Posted by: genesisicaras.7146

genesisicaras.7146

It’s an awful skill and really isn’t worth paying for; but at the same time, I can appreciate it for collection value.

Hope this gets fixed for you.

- Icaras
Genesis Gaming Overlord
[GGEU]

Posted by: Terror Of Death.5963

Terror Of Death.5963

its the same with me…. hope they fix it and update us as soon as possible

Character: UAEhunter
Server:

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

I upgraded my account to digital deluxe, and recieved all of the items that should have been coming to me, but I did not get my Mistfire Wolf Elite Summon for my character. I paid ~25$ specifically to get this skill and I did not get it.

I know others are having this same problem as well, as many are talking about it in the in-game chat. Come on Arena Net, what is going on? We paid good money, and most of us paid it for this skill. WE WANT IT.

And yes, I am above level 30, so that is not an issue. I really want this fixed ASAP. I paid good money for the upgrade, and I want the abilities I was promised.

Your team could update us on this at the very least, as I know others have asked this question as well.

I will check on an update about this, but in the meantime, have you submitted a ticket? Just want to use that as a report, if you have put one in.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Sky.9810

Sky.9810

I’ve also upgraded my account and have not received the pet or ring in game. Please help me obtain my items. Thanks for the hard work!

satansblade.4579

It’s an awful skill and really isn’t worth paying for; but at the same time, I can appreciate it for collection value.

Hope this gets fixed for you.

Ya, I have been told that, but like you said, I want it for collection purposes. I spent good money for the upgrade and ability, and two weeks after launch, there is no reason something like this isn’t fixed.

satansblade.4579

I will check on an update about this, but in the meantime, have you submitted a ticket? Just want to use that as a report, if you have put one in.

No, I haven’t, but I will right away.

Posted by: Shemhazazi.6972

Shemhazazi.6972

I reported the same problem on 8/30, still no response to my support ticket (120831-002406). It seems to be only happening on my main who had just turned level 30 when I made the purchase. It seems like my lower level characters are just fine and have the skill.

Posted by: RTWalle.3014

RTWalle.3014

I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition of the game and was also missing a few key items. While I did get them in beta, when the game went live I did not receive the following on any of my characters:

Miniature Rytlock, Tome of Influence, and Chalice of Glory

I did, however, recieve the Mistfire Wolf and Golem Banker

Posted by: Macondo.4827

Macondo.4827

im having the same problem im upgrade my accoutn to deluxe and i dont have the wolfie thingy

Alicia Kingsleigh – Blackgate.
PRX – MoAR – PEW

Terror Of Death.5963

i have the same problem with my thief, but when i use my ranger character i saw the mistwolf skill active. through am still lvl 15 i could not try it yet… Maybe this skill available for ranger only?

Server:

satansblade.4579

i have the same problem with my thief, but when i use my ranger character i saw the mistwolf skill active. through am still lvl 15 i could not try it yet… Maybe this skill available for ranger only?

No, its available for every class. Arena Net screwed up and now they are in no rush to fix it. This isn’t a little bug, people pay good money for the upgrade, expecting to get all they were promised.

I would not be so upset if Arena Net would offer an explanation and give a timeframe for having it fixed. Instead, they went completely quiet and seem to refuse to address its customers.

They need to take a page out of Trions book and actually converse with their fans.

Terror Of Death.5963

yeah it is a good amount of money am very sorry for that…there are a lot of people who barely offer to buy the CD and upgrade it to Deluxe reached their limit at least for this first month of the Guild Wars II.

but in the other hand its Arena Net first real month of works on Guild Wars II… i played all the CBT, but have not saw those amount of people as now a days they are enormous and no double they have a lot of bug reports and other issues….

hope all luck for Arena Net and they are doing so well i guess
sorry for my English am trying my best ^^

Server:

satansblade.4579

yeah it is a good amount of money am very sorry for that…there are a lot of people who barely offer to buy the CD and upgrade it to Deluxe reached their limit at least for this first month of the Guild Wars II.

but in the other hand its Arena Net first real month of works on Guild Wars II… i played all the CBT, but have not saw those amount of people as now a days they are enormous and no double they have a lot of bug reports and other issues….

hope all luck for Arena Net and they are doing so well i guess
sorry for my English am trying my best ^^

Don’t worry about your english, i’m sure we would write your native language much, much worse than you do ours.

Still no update or info from Arena Net. More and more people are having the same issue, and nobody has even recieved a ‘yes, we are trying to fix it’… Arena Net thinks they can just ignore it, and it will go away.

Posted by: ShadowVyper.8219

ShadowVyper.8219

Same problem as the OP. I have submitted a bug report. And posted twice on the forums.

Ref# 120910-005381

(edited by ShadowVyper.8219)

Posted by: Semite.5672

Semite.5672

Same problem as the OP. I have submitted a bug report
Ref#120910-006466

Posted by: misterdc.2035

misterdc.2035

Just ran into the same problem I upgraded but no wolf got all the rest of the items.

Posted by: switcx.5863

switcx.5863

same problem with me.. didnt get wolf