Utility skills putting themselves on cooldown

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Iures.2894

Iures.2894

I’ve had issues over the last month or so (don’t remember when it started) where, when switching utility skills with one on cooldown, the skill I’m switching would itself wind up on that same cooldown. This isn’t a case of transitioning between water and ground combat, as I’ve had it happen within Crucible of Eternity, where there is no water.

As an example, I’ve used Portal on my Mesmer as utility #2, then switched my unused utility #3 to Signet of Inspiration. At this point, Signet of Inspiration (45 sec cd) went on a 70-second cooldown, which was what was left on Portal’s cooldown.

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to determine the cause for this to help with your bug fixing.

Posted by: Beastageddon.4037

Beastageddon.4037

Found this thread searching for this issue on Google. Definitely present in the game at the moment. Just had my endure pain inherit a cooldown before running past some trash in SE, causing me to die.

Posted by: Pray For Kosmos.5849

Pray For Kosmos.5849

Are you two using logitech software or autohotkey to bind keys? If so, I may know the solution to your problem.

Colin Johanson: “Everyone, including casual gamers, by level 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on an equal power base.”

Posted by: FOX.3015

FOX.3015

Same problem here. And I’m not using logitech anything. It just started for me after these recent builds. But apparently it doesn’t happen to everyone, because my friend tried the same skill swaping sequence I did and didn’t get this weird bug.

I’m on mac client just in case that has anything to do with… anything. Also 64bit version soon please!