Vanishing Risen Knights

Vanishing Risen Knights

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Tashiro Kurosawa.7481

Tashiro Kurosawa.7481

I’ve sent two risen knights to a friend, and he’s not getting them. They vanish from my inventory, but he never gets the mail. Sending it to another friend worked fine, so this is a unique situation (I hope). Is there any way to either get the risen knights back, or ensure that he actually gets them?

Vanishing Risen Knights

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

First thing to do is make sure the friend you mailed the minis to does not have a full message box. Due to the ridiculously low maximum number of messages permitted in your message box (10) many messages will not be delivered until some room is made.

Make sure your friend deletes some ‘old’ messages, and if this is what was preventing them from delivering then they should finally get delivered.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Vanishing Risen Knights

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Not sure if it’s what this thread refers to, but I had just gotten a Mini Holographic Risen Knight and minutes later after I saw it on inventory it vanished. Simply it’s not there anymore. I didn’t even tried to do anything with it (just moved it from a slot to another on inventory)

Vanishing Risen Knights

Posted by: Nretep.2564

Nretep.2564

try checking in your collectibles. To prevent minis to be put there upon “deposit all collectibles”, put them in an invisible (safe or whatever) bag.

Vanishing Risen Knights

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Hehe, my fault. The item is there. I didn’t know it could go to collectibles. Maybe I deposited it instinctively as I always do with gathered items. And yes, I know about invisible bags, I have one. Thanks for your help. Luckily I didn’t lose it