Various Liadri bugs

Various Liadri bugs

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Travlane.5948

Travlane.5948

also the view from the wall is impssible….and we cant throw crystal very fast. this has nothign to do with player skill. just tactics/timing. wish you would give us smart NPCS with combos and aggreissive behavior. not these environment tricks. thought u would get it right. FAIL!

Various Liadri bugs

Posted by: Kman.7358

Kman.7358

Got a couple more:

- AoEs can hit through evasion quite often (die mid roll, get the “evaded” popup)
- Picking up an orb sometimes gets you stuck in the pick-up animation, resulting in you not being able to move.
- Visions sometimes spawn and explode before they become visible to the player meaning you can’t react to them.

Appeased -Team Riot [RIOT] – Blackgate
teamriot.org
twitch.tv/teamriottv

Various Liadri bugs

Posted by: Dragonz.6953

Dragonz.6953

I’m pretty sure the screen brightness is intentional to screw with the player and to add difficulty.

Various Liadri bugs

Posted by: Travlane.5948

Travlane.5948

then theres the constant KDS when u enter…sometimes it hinkt he enemies below attack …. not sure exactly but yeah…KD every 1 second.

Various Liadri bugs

Posted by: Null.9743

Null.9743

I have also experienced the bug Travlane mentioned and made a thread about it since it was so bad, reocurring and blocking progress.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Liadra-Constant-Knockdown/first#post2572161

Various Liadri bugs

Posted by: Bukkebruse.2810

Bukkebruse.2810

And look what happened again. I got into someone else’s fight. I am glad to see arenanet really ensured that this content was ready™ and playable by everyone. Honestly, I find it difficult to believe that supposedly 100 alpha testers had gone through this without noticing the bugs.

Attachments:

(edited by Bukkebruse.2810)

Various Liadri bugs

Posted by: Mak.7625

Mak.7625

If the bright screen effect is intentional, whats the point of it when turning off shaders/posprocessing effects could remove the brightness…………

I also found that the obstructed dark orbs really annoying, i was forced to bring a melee weapon for that. This bug appeared since long ago for many environmental objects.

Various Liadri bugs

Posted by: japitsan.1809

japitsan.1809

I don’t know why Anet came up with this kind of boss…its plain ridiculous..shower and walking time bombs hit you at mid range dodge not to mention the orbs cant be hit unless you melee it. I really want to finish the final boss but right now with all these bugs its really frustrating.

Various Liadri bugs

Posted by: Cercie.1025

Cercie.1025

And look what happened again. I got into someone else’s fight. I am glad to see arenanet really ensured that this content was ready™ and playable by everyone. Honestly, I find it difficult to believe that supposedly 100 alpha testers had gone through this without noticing the bugs.

Just out of curiosity, how far did you get in the 2v2?

Various Liadri bugs

Posted by: japitsan.1809

japitsan.1809

forgot to mention that there’s also a glitch when activating gambits…they don’t deactivate unless you log out from the game

Various Liadri bugs

Posted by: Piriel.5197

Piriel.5197

Bump since in 4 fights today I’ve experienced 3 different bugs stated in this post.

What the hell would it take for you people to stop kittening ignoring these issues? I see you’re all quick to react and ask more details about anything that contains “can skip”, “can make gold”, “can farm”. How about you fix some other kind of problems too?

Various Liadri bugs

Piriel.5197

Still bugged people.

Various Liadri bugs

Piriel.5197

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, still bugged!

Various Liadri bugs

Posted by: Day Trooper.3605

Day Trooper.3605

If the bright screen effect is intentional, whats the point of it when turning off shaders/posprocessing effects could remove the brightness…………

I have a question related to this which would be great for a dev to address.

This ‘brightness’ occurs at 30 second intervals and lasts for a couple seconds (and is pretty darn annoying – especially during phase 2). Is this blinding of the user’s screen intentional?

If so, then turning off post processing to remove this ‘feature’ almost seems like a cheat to me since you’re removing something purposely put in to make the fight harder (i.e. I’m not sure I’ve seen a ‘Light Up the Darkness’ vid with post processing enabled).

(edited by Day Trooper.3605)

Various Liadri bugs

Posted by: Bukkebruse.2810

Bukkebruse.2810

Seems sort of weird because I know a lot of players, including myself, play with post-processing turned off.

Various Liadri bugs

Day Trooper.3605

I guess turning off post-processing must be ok since 99% of players seem to be doing it. I mean it can’t be intentional to blind the screen for 2 seconds every 30 secs, right? (especially during phase 2?)

Various Liadri bugs

Piriel.5197

They probably didn’t realize that turning it off can remove the blinding effect. I have a feeling that the effect is intentional.

Either way, bump again, no one seems to care about it so we’ll see each other in 2 days for another bump.

Various Liadri bugs

Day Trooper.3605

I’ve beaten Liadri with and without post processing enabled, and for me at least it’s much more difficult with pp turned on. And trying for Light Up the Darkness seems nigh impossible with it enabled (hence why I’ve yet to see a vid of getting the achievement like this).

Various Liadri bugs

Posted by: Firebird Gomer.9563

Firebird Gomer.9563

I don’t think you will see a single DEV comment on anything that is broken UNLESS it has to do with them getting money through the Gem Shop for 2 reasons 1. Because it doesn’t look good to say that the 2 weekly content is broken and doesn’t work and that people are already starting to tire of the racing around. 2. Ironically the forum search function is broken so they cant search for anything that could be wrong in the game so therefore there can’t be anything wrong with the game.

Various Liadri bugs

Piriel.5197

Of course nothing is bugged in the game Probably that’s why the game bugs forum has 773 pages in less than one year for an awesome number of 63+ posts/day. Bigger than the general discussion btw which is concerning to say the least. Good job!

Back on topic, here’s yet another bump for the awesome Liadri encounter bugs.

Various Liadri bugs

Piriel.5197

Bump and random crap to make 15 chars.

Various Liadri bugs

Piriel.5197

Bump again… apparently still not kittening as important as a kittening dye issue.

(edited by Piriel.5197)