Vexa's Lab

Vexa's Lab

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Soulwrath.6821

Soulwrath.6821

Shout out to Gm Seraph great help for this bug and the one in Malchor’s Leap meta spawn bug
-Deathchaser

Vexa's Lab

Posted by: Credix.1345

Credix.1345

A huge thanks to GM Seraph for helping out in Vexas Lab. Thank you for taking care of your players.!!

Vexa's Lab

Posted by: glenndevis.8327

glenndevis.8327

I’d like some help too right now. xD
Either way, glad the problem has been found & I hope it will be fixed next patch.

Edit: Thank you GM Seraph! That was very fast! xD <3

(edited by glenndevis.8327)

Vexa's Lab

Posted by: Spacerik.5961

Spacerik.5961

Welp I’m stuck on this collection for my Incinerator…

Had an issue with a Hero point not working and now this…

Edit – GM Seraph was hanging out by the door and helped me out. Appreciate the effort for this temporary fix.

(edited by Spacerik.5961)

Vexa's Lab

Posted by: Magica.8136

Magica.8136

Does anyone have a character (main, alt, whatever) inside the premises I can portal to, give me a message in game. (EU)

(edited by Magica.8136)

Vexa's Lab

Posted by: Lyrebon.9715

Lyrebon.9715

Nothing is trivial when it comes to spawn code.

I nailed down what was causing this, it wasn’t just something with this specific spawn. The problem was related to the cage that the spawn goes in. There was a problem with the way we enable/disable the collision for the cage when the dude would get released at the end of the event. Ultimately this was preventing the area inside the cage from being ‘spawn-able’.

I’m sure this same bug was causing all sorts of other random failures across the game.

Anyways, the fix is slated for our next build unless we identify any issues with the fix between now and then and have to yank it out. I’m making zero promises here.

-Bill

Well that told me. Sorry and thanks for looking into it.

Does anyone have a character (main, alt, whatever) inside the premises I can portal to, give me a message in game. (EU)

Won’t work if the collection you’re going for requires the event chest from the boss.

Vexa's Lab

Posted by: kazzpi.4371

kazzpi.4371

Wow, can i get some help too? Event is stuck and im kinda in hurry for my Incinerator collection.

Vexa's Lab

Posted by: mbhalo.1547

mbhalo.1547

Hopefully this get fixed in tuesday’s patch.

Vexa's Lab

Posted by: ZenCorey.4195

ZenCorey.4195

Any gm mind helping >.>

Vexa's Lab

Posted by: Esterie.7409

Esterie.7409

I just encountered this bug while working on Astralaria III: The Mechanism. The item I need is “Elder Dragons and Star Navigation Theories Vol. III”. I’m on NA, and the map IP is 64.25.38.106:0. I tried to re-log and see if I could get put into a different IP, but no luck.

I was hoping to complete this collection before I go away on vacation for over a week in a few days, bummer. Crossing my fingers the event is un-bugged by next weekend.

Main: Neyrilla – Sylvari Reaper

Vexa's Lab

Posted by: Djinn.6482

Djinn.6482

I’m doing Bolt. The last thing missing is Zap, but I can’t finish the collection. I need the event inside the lab for “Bottle of Vexa’s Energy” so TP to someone who is inside doesn’t work. I also submitted a ticket but no reply so far.

Vexa's Lab

Posted by: BillFreist

Previous

BillFreist

Gameplay Programmer

The fix should make it into the build today.