Vial Poweful blood promotion

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: leila.7962

leila.7962

Trying to promote my T5 materials into T6 using the formula given on wiki, somehow today I couldn’t promote Vial of Potent Bloods into Vial of Powerful Bloods, I’m sure I used the right recipe because I did it to all other kinds of mats that I had, bones, claws, fangs etc. Just the powerful blood recipe seems to be glitched, when I try to add the mats on the mystic forge, it doesnt allow me to forge.

1x t6, 50x t5, 5x philosopher stones, 5x crystalline dusts.

I can add the t6, t5 and dusts but it wont let me add the stones.

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Are the stones maybe in an invisible bag ?

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: poebel.4780

poebel.4780

You may also try to add them in a different order, this has helped in the past.

Posted by: leila.7962

leila.7962

No they were in the starter bag, and different order didn’t allow me to add the stones anyway, and if i add the stones first it doesn’t let me add all the materials..

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I just promoted a bunch. Can you maybe link the items in chat and then copy/paste that to this post? Alternatively, you could add a screenshot.

I worked with someone having a similar problem following a Mystic Forge recipe from the wiki: when they linked the items, we realized they were using a Rune instead of a Sigil (the names were similar). In your case, perhaps you have the wrong kind of dust or the wrong type of stones.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”