Vigil Crusader Collection not being credited

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Priest.1768

Priest.1768

Have had this a few times now, the vigil crusader back pack collection is not giving me credit for the story step rewards: Golden Vigil Buckle, Waterproof Vigil Padding and Dragonvine Vigil Strap.

Have completed the story on a couple of character with the vigil back item chosen and still have not received credit in the collection.

In-game bug report filed and support ticket lodged.

Attachments:

Posted by: Exxcalibur.6203

Exxcalibur.6203

Hmm, same problem.

“Skritt, I’m hit!"

Posted by: Mandar.9813

Mandar.9813

This is an old discussion but I figured I’d put the answer I believe to be the correct one in case anyone else happens this way.

It seems that you need to complete the story chapter on the character who originally accepted the base backpack item as a reward, and you cannot simply go back and replay the same chapter on the same character for multiple collection rewards (for the ascended back-piece track at least).

Thus, for all 3 Ascended back-pieces you will be doing the story a full 3 times on 3 different toons. Seems a nuisance but hell…totally attainable compared to past expensive ascended back pieces.

Your Resident Devil’s Advocate

Posted by: Phobia.9651

Phobia.9651

In the case that you no longer have access to the toon that started the HoT story I would contact support though.

Thus, for all 3 Ascended back-pieces you will be doing the story a full 3 times on 3 different toons. Seems a nuisance but hell…totally attainable compared to past expensive ascended back pieces.

Shelling out 3x 105g is a bummer though :p

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

In the case that you no longer have access to the toon that started the HoT story I would contact support though.

Shelling out 3x 105g is a bummer though :p

5 character slots, only need 3 to complete all 3 collections.

These aren’t cheap either since they require completing the vigil/priory/whisper collections. Last time I check Mawdrey was around 65g and repeatable.