Voiceover issues

Voiceover issues

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Vulcan.7035

Vulcan.7035

I’m having tons of issues with voiceovers on all my characters. It seems that I can not be directly facing an NPC who is speaking, or i can’t hear it. I also can’t hear my own voice in a lot of places. The NPCs have to be on either the left or right side of my character. ANy ideas or is this a known issue?

Voiceover issues

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Make sure your OS audio settings match your physical set-up, as well as the in-game settings.

Good luck.

Voiceover issues

Posted by: Ray Koopa.2354

Ray Koopa.2354

You definitely set up your speakers to have a center speaker (5.1/7.1?), but you only have stereo (2.0) or quad (4.0). You should check your speaker configuration in Windows and the game.

Voiceover issues

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

I’m having tons of issues with voiceovers on all my characters. It seems that I can not be directly facing an NPC who is speaking, or i can’t hear it. I also can’t hear my own voice in a lot of places. The NPCs have to be on either the left or right side of my character. ANy ideas or is this a known issue?

I believe that GW2 does not support Surround 5.1/7.1 Sound. Therefore, you can not hear certain channels.

Change to stereo (i.e., dual) channel in your Windows sound settings, and that should solve the problem.