[WARRIOR] FIX Bull charge, Rush & Savage Leap

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

since the latest patch almost all warrior’s leap skills 9/10 times never hit, pass the target, lags out or hit but put you outside melee range.

well they used to miss before patch but now the case is too severe.

the only way to make sure that they hit is to use it almost in melee range!! so what the point of these leap skills?

these skills are now a liability to take.

Juba.8406

up………………..

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

Leveling a warrior, pre-patch and post-patch. Don’t really see any difference.

My guess: you’re having heavy lags, which affect your skills which require good sync with server the most (the same happens with aspect skills in Labyrynthine cliffs and Dry Top).

20 level 80s and counting.

Juba.8406

Leveling a warrior, pre-patch and post-patch. Don’t really see any difference.

My guess: you’re having heavy lags, which affect your skills which require good sync with server the most (the same happens with aspect skills in Labyrynthine cliffs and Dry Top).

its more of a PvP/WvW problem.

but even in PvE Rush/bulls charge can overshoots mobs.

(edited by Juba.8406)

Juba.8406

up……………………

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

This has been going on for a long, long time. Rush will sometimes even miss stationary targets. Bull’s Charge will often overshoot, knocking down the target but leaving you a good distance away making the knockdown meaningless. Sometimes you just go right through the enemy as if they were mist with no knockdown. Pre-patch, Bull’s Charge was a lot more reliable, and it rarely overshot or missed.

Savage Leap pre-patch would also overshoot, sometimes doing damage, sometimes not. Post-patch, it now has a bizarre issue when, even when something is not targeted and you are just leaping to move ahead faster, you will see a weird zig-zag that sends you sideways or sometimes even backwards. All 3 are now incredibly unreliable.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Warrior-Greatsword-Rush-Bugged/

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

Posted by: GarthDreamWalker.7806

GarthDreamWalker.7806

I’ve had the zigzag effect happen to me a several times already in WvW. it’s rather humorous, not so much if you are chasing someone or being chased. Nothing like a random zing to the left. :-/

Co-GL of Salad Bros. [SB] of Crystal Desert.

We might be small and outmanned, but we have big tomatoes.