WHEN CHESTS DISAPPEAR!

WHEN CHESTS DISAPPEAR!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Maxakari.5298

Maxakari.5298

Okay I’m not really sure if this qualifies as a bug…. but it’s definitely a problem >,>

I recently opened a lost bandit chest in the Silverwastes and it had some loot in it, one of the things being a carapace boot box, which is rare to get from my experience, I don’t know what else was in the box (aside from the normal stuff) because while i was taking the stuff out, or about to IT DISAPPEARED taking All my treasure with it, no warning or anything or way to get the stuff……… has this happened to anyone else? I believe that if you have opened the chest and the little menu thing is open that even if the chest goes away you should still be able to get your stuff.

WHEN CHESTS DISAPPEAR!

Posted by: Ariella.8105

Ariella.8105

This happened to me earlier, not while i was looting it but before I reached the chest it had disappeared. But, to fix this issue.. do you have auto loot enabled?

Madi Mindweaver
[AARM] Tarnished Coast

WHEN CHESTS DISAPPEAR!

Posted by: Maxakari.5298

Maxakari.5298

Thank you for the input!
I had actually opened the chest but not taken the items out, I don’t have auto loot on because I like to see how many items I’m actually getting, etc. when I Open a chest or whatnot, Seeing the stuff inside a chest and such is fun for me so I keep auto loot off because of this. However I can just tap “F” 2 times fast to take things. The problem I’m mainly having is that If you Open a Chest and SEE the items you get, they Shouldn’t all just disappear. It would be cool if chests had some function or something to allow players within a vicinity to still get the chest if they happen to be right at it, or where at the very least you can still get any loot in a loot window from a chest you’ve opened if it disappears. After all Tyria is supposed to be a “Living World” a “Real World” and I don’t think it’s good for treasure to disappear while you are looking at it…. >,>