WHY ARE MESMERS HITTING FOR 50k

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Zafer.2391

Zafer.2391

We were like 20 people helpless against 2-3 mesmers. Destroyed our rams in 1 hit, I was killed with 70k hits.
Look at the chat box on the ss to see the damage

Attachments:

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

Wonder if they’ll actually hold people accountable for that.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

Posted by: Zafer.2391

Zafer.2391

They should and actually they hinted that people should refrain from using the exploit. ToS clearly states that exploits are not allowed.

Posted by: Avatara.1042

Nice QA testing Anet…

Why is it, that you always epically fail, somehow, with each patch?

Posted by: SpecterMAT.7306

SpecterMAT.7306

They should and actually they hinted that people should refrain from using the exploit. ToS clearly states that exploits are not allowed.

Hope they ban them.
This is clearly using an exploit and against the ToS.

Posted by: Lyndis.2584

Lyndis.2584

Nice QA testing Anet…

I honestly think at this point they throw these things in there for fun to watch us squirm.

.:: FaTe ~ [SoS] ::.

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Nice QA testing Anet…

the game is complex, i am sure the risk that new changes would affect that very trait in this way was really low

if anet actually tested every little part and all test cases for every patch, we would see new content maybe once every 5 years and would have to pay quite a sum for it too

bug is stupid but i can’t blame them…now that bug is out though, fast fix is kind of awaited

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Nice QA testing Anet…

the game is complex, i am sure the risk that new changes would affect that very trait in this way was really low

if anet actually tested every little part and all test cases for every patch, we would see new content maybe once every 5 years and would have to pay quite a sum for it too

bug is stupid but i can’t blame them…now that bug is out though, fast fix is kind of awaited

Their new tooltip listed the massive damage. Yes, you can completely blame them.

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Nice QA testing Anet…

Their new tooltip listed the massive damage. Yes, you can completely blame them.

think how many classes this game has, think about how many skills those classes have, think about how many traits and spell changers there are…think how many conditions should be fullfilled to trigger certain event….all this permutationen are not testable within such short period of time and not payable either

the content in this game changes at very fast pace, which is fun, but it is bound to be buggy

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Posted by: Nretep.2564

Nretep.2564

Actually, the damage is not listed in the tooltip, since it’s not the regular ChaosStorm. It’s the Descend into Madness (trait) change, which creates a CS on falling damage. So until this has been fixed, avoid standing on the bottom of cliffs.
As for WvW … I guess it’s hard to do so with flame rams.

But well, we can expect a fix soon, it’s pretty broken.

This means they did not test it even once on an actual target.

Posted by: skarpak.8594

skarpak.8594

Actually, the damage is not listed in the tooltip, since it’s not the regular ChaosStorm. It’s the Descend into Madness (trait) change, which creates a CS on falling damage. So until this has been fixed, avoid standing on the bottom of cliffs.
As for WvW … I guess it’s hard to do so with flame rams.

But well, we can expect a fix soon, it’s pretty broken.

actually the new tooltip from the trait showed the damage.
i testet it and looked at the traitskill…damage showed something with 21k…thats how we explored it that it was bugged.

well, it was funny…good that they fixed it fast, but that was a funny night yesterday.

maybe they should do a holiday from it…15th octobre….holiday of the flying mesmer.
waiting for it next year :P

Posted by: Basara.3810

Basara.3810

Nice threat there champ.