WP-ing to Frostgorge Sound Cause Client Crash

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: JuneBug.5972

JuneBug.5972

Anet, please fix. Always after a patch there are loads of problems from high pings to disconnections.

Was waypointing to Twoloop WP in Frostgorge Sound, to do Guild Rush. 4 out 4 times tried caused the problem as attached in the screen shot.

Every member of my guild experienced the same problem.

Bdw, we wasted influence + merits because we could not finish Guild Rush and Guild Trek.

Attachments:

(edited by JuneBug.5972)

Posted by: wxyzabcd.2569

wxyzabcd.2569

same guild same thing, no merits this week I guess. Same thing for guild trek, got a location in frostgorge

Posted by: selkirofgc.9182

selkirofgc.9182

I am also incapable of entering Frostgorge Sound. Not in guild. Just was hoping to get map completion on one of my alts. I hope you guys check it out soon.

Posted by: JuneBug.5972

JuneBug.5972

Anet, why can’t you guys just shut down the servers for maintenance for a few hours and fix ALL of them bugs which has been accumulating and new bugs have been introduced EACH time a patch gets through.

Obviously, there is a problem right at the root and you guys need to fix it. I’m personally tired of facing those high pings + lag spikes + disconnection + client crashes and I DO NOT look forward to any new patches introduced. They spoil the game experience and in the long run ruin the game.

Yes, I’m actually saying this: like Blizzard they run server maintenance and shut down servers = less qq more love. And yes, we can survive without playing for a few hours and come back to a bug free game, enjoying and appreciating Tyria.

(edited by JuneBug.5972)

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

My main is in frostgorge, and I can’t connect to her because of this. This is ludicrous.

Posted by: Khat.9327

Khat.9327

My main is in frostgorge, and I can’t connect to her because of this. This is ludicrous.

Same.

Server: Gate of Madness
Region: US
ISP: Hot-Net internet services Ltd. [connecting from Israel. I’ve been playing on the US regions for the past few months]
Zone you are experiencing this issue: Frostgorge Sound
Number of characters this is affecting: All of my 80 characters 3

I can’t login my main. Instantly getting d/c-ed [for the past 7 hours]. All other characters I try to port there get disconnected as well.

Posted by: Nick.8256

Nick.8256

Nice one anet…nice one…

Posted by: PrinceX.4670

PrinceX.4670

same problem here.. main toon last map was in Frostgorge and now trying to login will be complete failure… ticket was sent.. attached with Gameadvisor file.. but in this 10hours nothing change.. nice play ANET nice play

Posted by: Beezlebub.1538

Beezlebub.1538

Same problem here – can’t get into Frostgorge on any character.

Posted by: Beezlebub.1538

Beezlebub.1538

UPDATE: I got in. I had to stand down from my guild and enter from Fireheart in order to get in.

Posted by: Nadia.5968

Nadia.5968

I have not been able to log into 3 of my 4 characters that were parked in Frostgorge Sound at the “Path of Starry Skies” WP. Been getting Network Error (Code 5:11:3:159:101). Been like that since 8:05 AM EDT. Would like at least someone from anet to say they are aware of the issue.

Posted by: Khat.9327

Khat.9327

I just did something a player suggested. If you have a character outside of the one, leave guild and then try to log in one of your trapped characters. It worked for me.

Another character got d/c when i tried to teleport to the map, but after STEPPING DOWN, he was able to teleport there. Fishy, but it worked.

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

I was able to log my character into frostgorge just now. I immediately moved her to LA. I suggest trying to log in again. Good luck!

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

My main is also stuck in frostgorge.

Can we have a fix?