WVW wall bug

WVW wall bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Salvassm.1924

Salvassm.1924

I was crossing a tower today by down the bridge and got stuck in wall couldnt move jumping etc. so i tried to get out with bow skills 5 (im a thief) my surprise was that i got in tower accidentally almost got killed cause a whole team was in( i just tried to get out not even to kill anyone) and i think some people happens accidentally, but others maybe exploit it so please try to fix it. Seen some mesmers in bay and towers and kill lord maybe they use this thing. (they werent hiden)

(edited by Salvassm.1924)

WVW wall bug

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

I reported this exact same bug about 2 months ago from ingame, with a screen shot and exactly how to repilcate it, good to see the design team on the ball for bugs huh.

WVW wall bug

Posted by: Dodforer.2470

Dodforer.2470

This isn’t just a bug, it’s an exploit. There are people who can do this at will. We’ve lost completely upgraded Garrison and Keeps with no damage at all to walls or doors this way. They’re simply glitching through the walls/doors and gaining access to Lords room. Saw a 5 man team from Dragonbrand take an upgraded tower, AFTER, a forced patch update the other day, so no way was someone “hiding” inside. No damage to walls or the door, just ran up, killed a player who was inside at the time getting supply and then downed the Lord.