Warrior's bull charge and gs 5

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Dragonax.6487

Dragonax.6487

Ok, This is probably one the oldest bug ever that’s never been given proper attention. Normally they work ok, but in heavy areas such as Orr and WvW, they either missed or landed with me end up miles away from the target. I have posted about this several times in the last couple of months but nothing changed. It’s a huge problem in combat for me, making it very luck based.

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

+1 should of been fixed at launch

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

Yeah, unfortunately they can’t hit a moving target at all and constantly overshoot, do a 180 and go off in some direction, or just miss.. And god forbid you get stuck on a corner…

Posted by: Realist.5812

Realist.5812

Still broken.

Core elements of the game are still broken.

Gem store still receives constant updates. Bugs affecting the core of the game are ignored. Slow clap.

ALL IS VAIN.
PvP modes are the “endgame” in every MMO.
Stop failing at PvE, start fixing PvP/WvW. Thank you.

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

Still broken.

Gem store still receives constant updates. Bugs affecting the core of the game are ignored. Slow clap.

no it is not still broken . it is fixed . i just tested it .

seems ,someone necro a lot of old bugs !

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

Still broken.

Can you pretty please, with sugar on top tell us whether the target was idle or moving?
Were you under the effects of any boon such as swiftness or movement impairing conditions like Crippled or Chilled?

How many times have you tested it with each variable?

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

Still broken.

It’s not fixed, and I find it odd that you have gone to the trouble of posting that it is in every thread where it has been brought up. You also offer no insight into where you say it’s “fixed.” Here’s a challenge for you:

1) Use Rush on an ice crystal during the Jormag pre. Make sure it’s targeted.
2) On the Champion Rotting Oakheart in Queensdale.
3) The Great Jungle Wurm (sometimes this does actually work, oddly)
4) Any moving target that is greater than 500 units in front of you.
5) Try to traverse any destructible terrain. Bridges in Edge of the Mists are a great example.
6) Try it on a target behind a wall or other obstacle where it is not possible for Rush to reach it.

Post your results. Include screenshots or preferably videos. I’d love to see the evidence of this “fix.”

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

Reborn.2934

Still broken.

It’s not fixed, and I find it odd that you have gone to the trouble of posting that it is in every thread where it has been brought up. You also offer no insight into where you say it’s “fixed.” Here’s a challenge for you:

1) Use Rush on an ice crystal during the Jormag pre. Make sure it’s targeted.
2) On the Champion Rotting Oakheart in Queensdale.
3) The Great Jungle Wurm (sometimes this does actually work, oddly)
4) Any moving target that is greater than 500 units in front of you.
5) Try to traverse any destructible terrain. Bridges in Edge of the Mists are a great example.
6) Try it on a target behind a wall or other obstacle where it is not possible for Rush to reach it.

Post your results. Include screenshots or preferably videos. I’d love to see the evidence of this “fix.”

i tested it in pve and in www and it is ok . if there are some specific situations like these that you posted , better open a new thread and post all these specific situation where this skill is bugged .

but , this thread is relative to general usage of this skill and in this situation it is not bugged !

Realist.5812

i tested it in pve and in www and it is ok . if there are some specific situations like these that you posted , better open a new thread and post all these specific situation where this skill is bugged .

but , this thread is relative to general usage of this skill and in this situation it is not bugged !

The skills are bugged. Period. 100%. Absolutely. Yes. Definitely.

The skill is designed as a gap closer. To use from a distance, and close the gap between you and the enemy, and hit them. The skill almost always misses when used as a gap closer, undisputed FACT. It is BROKEN, and so is Bulls Charge.

You’re obviously using it when you’re already standing in melee range of some stationary AI creature, yes it hits most times then, but that’s not the issue being brought up since launch. We are talking about using it from any distance greater than 0-100 range, and verse moving targets.

It is obvious by what you keep typing that you have no idea what the issue is, but insist on commenting negatively. Please stop. You say “it is fixed” when it IS NOT. You also have NO EVIDENCE, and you have no link to an official comment or patch note saying it is fixed.

It is NOT FIXED. If you continue posting misinformation and lies, especially in the BUGS forum, I will start reporting your posts.

So please do not derail a topic with your misinformation. Please delete your posts as they create clutter.

ALL IS VAIN.

(edited by Realist.5812)

Reborn.2934

@Realist.5812 if you disagree with my opinion do not ask from me to record videos but do it by yourself to prove your words

Realist.5812

Opinion? This is a bug report. A bug report of an existing bug, there is no opinion in this matter.

A blatant game breaking bug attracts no opinions.

It is either bugged or it isn’t. And it is bugged. And has been since launch.

This bug is easily reproduced with over 85% consistency, without even trying or thinking about it. It happens all the time when playing the game normally.

Screaming “ITS FIXED!” when it simply and blatantly IS NOT FIXED is grossly infuriating and I’m trying to imagine what your real motive is in posting this nonsense.

If you have nothing to add to this UNFIXED EXISTING BUG, do not post in the thread. A legitimate bug report in the bugs forum is not open for debate or opinions or suggestions, it is for posting about bugs and how they happen. YOU do not decide if the bug exists or not (even though it so blatantly does).

ALL IS VAIN.

(edited by Realist.5812)

Reborn.2934

your opinion . mine is different than yours and again i will repeat it .

you want prove with videos ? do these video by your self and post them .i am not answering you again , because you want flame war and i do not .

have a nice day

(edited by Reborn.2934)

Realist.5812

Thank you for admitting you are doing nothing but derailing legitimate bug threads and obstructing the flow of information between the players and the ones with the power to fix it.

Have a nice day yourself, and never derail a legitimate bug report with your irrelevant, misinformed and falsified “opinions” ever again. Bug reports are not open for debates or opinions, especially not fake ones.

ALL IS VAIN.

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

From the looks of it, English is probably not his mother tongue, so it’s probably for the better of both of you not to argue any further.