Warrior trait "Fast Hands" broken

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Loafers.4126

Loafers.4126

The 15-point Discipline trait, “Fast Hands”, is currently bugged.

It should reduce weapon-swapping cooldown by 5 seconds, and sometimes it does. Problem is, it also fails to work and the default cooldown of 10 seconds is applied. The tooltip makes no mention of Fast Hands having a 50% chance to work, so this seems like a bug to me.

Posted by: Aseyhe.2948

Aseyhe.2948

Specifically

• After loading a map, the first in-combat weapon swap produces a 10-second cooldown (should be 5).
  • After performing an in-combat weapon swap, the next out-of-combat weapon swap produces a 5-second cooldown (should be 0.5).
  • After performing an out-of-combat weapon swap, the next in-combat weapon swap produces a 10-second cooldown (should be 5).

Posted by: Loafers.4126

Loafers.4126

Thank you for the specifics Aseyhe.

Posted by: Nemain.9802

Nemain.9802

Have noticed erratic behaviour with that trait, thanks for the clarification Aseyhe.

Defenately a bug.

Posted by: Spitt Dragons.2351

Spitt Dragons.2351

Sweat revenge is also broken, should give a 100% chance to rally while using Vengence. I tested it 10 times and got something like 60%.

Posted by: zTales.4392

zTales.4392

Has anyone heard anything about this lately? Are they planning to fix this soon? It’s getting to be very irritating.

Bri Dragonblight – Ranger | Bri Iceblight – Guardian
Northern Shiverpeaks

Posted by: knyy.8276

knyy.8276

yes, it so frustrating and annoying.

Posted by: Haku.5068

Haku.5068

I thought this had to do with weapon sigils that were on a 9s internal cooldown.

Posted by: Sarethor.7625

Sarethor.7625

Specifically

• After loading a map, the first in-combat weapon swap produces a 10-second cooldown (should be 5).
  • After performing an in-combat weapon swap, the next out-of-combat weapon swap produces a 5-second cooldown (should be 0.5).
  • After performing an out-of-combat weapon swap, the next in-combat weapon swap produces a 10-second cooldown (should be 5).

I can confirm all of these conditions and they’re near 100% repeatable and consistent.

Gzorr – 80 Elementalist, Fort Aspenwood [GODS]

Posted by: yux.7825

yux.7825

when arena net fixed this annoying bug?