Water Buckets

Water Buckets

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Redemption.2140

Redemption.2140

Q:

Water buckets do absolutely nothing in the various ‘wake the drunk’ heart areas scattered throughout the game. I have tried every possible which way from standing on top of the NPCs to circling around them and I can not get any of the water buckets to register. This is very annoying, as it means a whole lot more work to complete the hearts, let alone the time I spent trying to puzzle out the range of the stupid buckets.

Water Buckets

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

It works in some areas and not at all in others. It’s really unstable coding that’s been in effect for a while. I’m surprised it hasn’t been fixed yet.

Water Buckets

Posted by: lynspottery.6529

lynspottery.6529

argh…another “bug” unfixed…

Water Buckets

Posted by: David McMahon.9023

David McMahon.9023

Yeah Me too, no buckets events work for my toons

Water Buckets

Posted by: Doomguard.5094

Doomguard.5094

Never had issue, either is cause by something recent or I just never ever stumbled upon such an event, is it really an event or a heart? Cause I have world completion and never had a water bucket not register.

Water Buckets

Posted by: Screaming Cantaloupe.2308

Screaming Cantaloupe.2308

Never had issue, either is cause by something recent or I just never ever stumbled upon such an event, is it really an event or a heart? Cause I have world completion and never had a water bucket not register.

There hasn’t been a heart where water buckets were the only method. For me, I never bothered with water buckets and went to the alternative methods.

This should be fixed.