We cant get into Citadel of Flame on Henge of Denravi? Please Help Devs

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: anthreas.2839

anthreas.2839

The dungeon has been contested since last night(that i know of) and nobody can get in, please help. Is a fix in the works? shed some light please

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

My guildies were in there tonight, so they must have fixed it.

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

anthreas.2839

It’s definitely not, I’m standing outside of it as of this post, there is a buggy way where you have to sit and try and jump through the invisible wall that is blocking it that some people are doing, some how pretty easily, which i can’t seem to figure out how to do. The event seems to be broken to resolve this contested Dungeon, as the guy I think is supposed to do something is just standing on the bridge doing nothing with an orange shield above his head. Need help devs. I’m an 80 Thief on Henge of Denravi in the zone Fireheart Rise trying to get into Citadel of Flame which is contested, not sure what other information i can provide.

The NPC Haki Wolfwatcher is also standing outside saying we’ve pushed them back to the gates! It’s a glorious day! (or something like that) like we have completed the event, but the stone walls are still up in front of the Dungeon along with the invisible wall that just teleports you back.

(edited by anthreas.2839)

anthreas.2839

Heres a pic of all the people trying to jump thru this invisible wall, and 2 on the other side of the invisible wall(Max Everlightt and Dormmm), able to zone in. Also the status of the event in the top right.

Attachments:

(edited by anthreas.2839)

anthreas.2839

Here’s a pic of the guy that’s doing nothing on the bridge, and of Haki Wolfwatcher.

Attachments:

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but this needs to get fixed.

This happens on Sea of Sorrows server as well, although since this hasn’t been raised in so long I think most people just gave up on any hope of a fix. She states the same thing over and over again per a new person coming near her (say past the waypoint) regardless of if the entrance to the dungeon is contested or not… it’s always the same message, all the time.

There’s two other threads about this, but this one seemed the most relevant.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”