Went to overflow=no credit

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

new chain events are great. I went out of overflow and the event was over in the normal one. I didn’t get any credit for the overflow one. GG.

Bad Elementalist

Posted by: uknortherner.2670

uknortherner.2670

How is this a suggestion?

I stole a special snowflake’s future by exercising my democratic right to vote.

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

So you were doing an event in one zone, then left the zone and thought you’d somehow get credit? Why would that be a thing when it has never been a thing because that’s not how the game works?

Also, why would you assume that the overflow is on the same schedule as your home server? That is also not how the game works and never has been.

If your suggestion is to change that and have all the servers on the same schedule and also make it so that you get credit for participating in an event even if you leave the zone, then make that suggestion. Your little anecdote on it’s own isn’t very useful.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Posted by: Ravij.9856

Ravij.9856

This belongs in the bug forums.

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

This belongs in the bug forums.

This isn’t a bug. It is how the game works.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker