What /age should really display

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

Ok, this is a joke, I don’t expect anyone will actually grant this request. But the thought did amuse me, and working in SQA I can imagine how much hate you get via this form, so I thought I would submit something that might may you chuckle.

I would like an option (in the options) that would control what the /age command displayed. Below is what I would like to see in place of a number that, at some point in time, will horrify me. You, may, of course, replace my wording with whatever you deem hilarious:

You don’t want to know. You -really- don’t want to know. Have you considered taking up a hobby? Or bathing? I hear there are attractive girls in the real world too…

Posted by: Marsh.7214

Marsh.7214

You realize this is the Game BUGS forum, not a suggestion forum, right? Posting multiple threads of suggestions isn’t going to do anything but waste the devs time when they have to come in and close them all.

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

If you would care to tell me -where- to post, I would be happy to do so. I did not see a ‘Game Suggestion/Feedback forum’.

Posted by: Moderator

The Game Bugs forum is for bugs only. This is not the place to submit suggestions or feedback.