Aetherblade Armor Scales Poorly with Backpiece/Shield

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Adams.9217

Adams.9217

I used to buy Aetherblade light skin from gemstore and look how it scales with backpiece/shield. It looks really, really bad. horrible aesthetics.

I never complained about fashion things yet,but this aint joke…
Check screens pls.

Attachments:

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

Many armor and back pieces result in things “floating” rather than looking “attached” to the character.

Fixing them all would take a long, long time requiring people of their team, who currently work on new content, to focus only on these things.

While I would appreciate the effort (and welcome the better results), I doubt ArenaNet will ever fix all the item attachment issues this game has (what with several silly looking items on specific races etc.). They probably would have to make adjustments for every item in this game separately, and that is a time-consuming endevour.

Adams.9217

Many armor and back pieces result in things “floating” rather than looking “attached” to the character.

Fixing them all would take a long, long time requiring people of their team, who currently work on new content, to focus only on these things.

While I would appreciate the effort (and welcome the better results), I doubt ArenaNet will ever fix all the item attachment issues this game has (what with several silly looking items on specific races etc.). They probably would have to make adjustments for every item in this game separately, and that is a time-consuming endevour.

Other armors have different Attachment. Problem is only in this one. it makes everything float 2x far then other armors. I think only this armor need Adjustment..

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

Other armors have different Attachment. Problem is only in this one. it makes everything float 2x far then other armors. I think only this armor need Adjustment..

I believe you are mistaken. AFAIK, the items are always attached at the same spot, it’s just that this particular set of armor is “flatter”, therefore it seems the back item was attached farther off the body than with other armor sets.

Adams.9217

I believe you are mistaken. AFAIK, the items are always attached at the same spot, it’s just that this particular set of armor is “flatter”, therefore it seems the back item was attached farther off the body than with other armor sets.

Idk, I don’t like for what i paid my 800gemstone.
They must to fix even donation ones, if not basic ones.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

If you are unsatisfied with your Gem Store purchase, you could try getting a refund of Gems. Though, if it’s a Wardrobe unlock, it may not be possible.

Many items have that ‘floating’ effect, especially on Charr.

Good luck.

Posted by: Crycerasobs.7864

Crycerasobs.7864

Yeah, Arenanet doesn’t really seem to care about charr. Everything they make is meant to fit humanoids and then stretched and mangled to fit us. I doubt they’ll ever fix it, but one can dream.

Posted by: Crycerasobs.7864

Crycerasobs.7864

Why even put anything other than skinny humans in the game then? They chose to take on this “time-consuming endeavor”. They haven’t delegated the proper resources to making quality armor and it’s their own kitten ed fault that they make their people pump out large quantities of ill-fitting buttcapes, hovering shoulderpads, and horn-crushing hats. It just feels to me sometimes that they have no respect for the races they created.

Posted by: Ookamikun.6472

Ookamikun.6472

Why even put anything other than skinny humans in the game then? They chose to take on this “time-consuming endeavor”. They haven’t delegated the proper resources to making quality armor and it’s their own kitten ed fault that they make their people pump out large quantities of ill-fitting buttcapes, hovering shoulderpads, and horn-crushing hats. It just feels to me sometimes that they have no respect for the races they created.

I don’t think they care about any race besides asura, with humans just being “humanoid” enough for fashion wars