Where's my money?

Where's my money?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Sirlath.1672

Sirlath.1672

I have saved all my loots for 3 days or so. So today I wanted to sell everything. But I received much less than i sold stuff for. I fear that my money is gone somewhere in the tp and I won’t get it back.

I really don’t know what to do. I’ve checked my sell listings, nothing there. When I look at what is in what I’ve sold everything is there, but it’s a much larger amount than what I received.

Hopefully I can get my gold back, I don’t know what to do

Where's my money?

Posted by: Truthbearer.9708

Truthbearer.9708

The TP seems bugged at the moment. I kept placing offers thinking it was lagging and they didn’t go through since they didn’t show up. But later on I noticed I was actually missing money.

I checked my TP history and the offers actually went through. There aren’t any items for me to pick up though. So right now the TP is eating money.

Where's my money?

Posted by: iCurse.5816

iCurse.5816

Had kind off the same problem, bought something and I lost money but I didn’t receive my item. I got it 10 minutes later, still waiting on like 2 others. Seems it’s very laggy hope it will be fixed soon.

Where's my money?

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

Exactly this happened to me just now, already 150g gone. Items that apparently sold but did not get gold for pickup.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

Where's my money?

Posted by: Sirlath.1672

Sirlath.1672

Apparently it will come with time. I’ll just wait till tomorrow and hope it’s there.

Where's my money?

Posted by: anram.1972

anram.1972

even after 33 minutes still nohing. hopefully i’ll get my item(s) tomorrow, so i can still try to re-sell it.

Where's my money?

Posted by: Ceridwen.6703

Ceridwen.6703

This just happened to me (to the tune of about 50 gold). Have contacted support in game and what-not, but in a way, I’m glad to see there is an issue.

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Steve R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

Where's my money?

Posted by: Mityr.1320

Mityr.1320

I really hope we get our gold back, atm i have 600g stuck on tp..i just removed a buy order, didnt sold nothing

Where's my money?

Posted by: jim.6827

jim.6827

Yesterday I encountered an issue where I sold a sigil and the TP decided to also sell a rare for the same price as the sigil.

Where's my money?

Posted by: AmberBeads.6481

AmberBeads.6481

I have been having problems with the pick up tab of the trading post not updating for me since Sunday. I’m not sure if I overflowed something or what. On Saturday night, I placed a bunch of buy orders, when I logged in on Sunday, there was money (and items) on the trader, but not as much as what should have sold. I opened a ticket, but the support person just told me to submit a bug report. Which I did in-game, and now I’m adding to this one.

Pardon the multiple posts, but I can only attach one screenshot per post…. Attached screenshot is what my Trading Post pick-up tab has looked like since Sunday when I logged in at about 1pm Eastern time.

Attachments:

Where's my money?

AmberBeads.6481

Attached is a screenshot of items I have sold that are NOT included in that 1g, 84s, 35c from the previous screenshot (conveniently, at this point, it is just one page).

Attachments:

Where's my money?

AmberBeads.6481

Please excuse my terrible digital writing, but this is my second page of sold items as it stands now, highlighting what would be included in the amount available to pick up, and when my last pick up was. In case that’s useful. I may be off on when my pickup was by a few apple pies, but those aren’t exactly worth a lot anyway.

Attachments:

Where's my money?

AmberBeads.6481

I can sell anything I want, but it doesn’t change the total for pickup. I haven’t picked up what is there, because I don’t want to lose my 20-something gold (even though that’s much less than other people on this thread). The items for pickup haven’t changed either, even though I accidentally placed something for sale and then removed the listing, the item is not there to pick up. I don’t want to pick up my items until this is resolved, which severely diminishes my enjoyment of the game.

Where's my money?

Posted by: chemie banger.9624

chemie banger.9624

I’ve had this issue for a day as well. I had ordered 750 green greatswords. Once I collected them the funds started coming. The money came inbetween the swords.