Whispers medium coat dye issues

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Nex Vestrum.1025

Nex Vestrum.1025

With the last patch the whispers medium coat (transmuted) has a section that is red but no corresponding dye spot to change the color.

Posted by: Zolpidem.2851

Zolpidem.2851

Please fix this – very annoying to have sharp red dye. It clashes with the colors I chose for my toom

Posted by: Age.9320

Age.9320

Bump. Please make the red sections of the armor able to be dyed.

I bought the Whisper armor in the first place because I like the initial color scheme. Now it looks really bad now with the red. It was really frustrating to see the armor I bought getting changed like that and not being able to change it back.

And so I wait, and so I watch, but my hands are near to my blades – Drizzt Do’Urden

Posted by: bladedcross.8041

bladedcross.8041

I’ve been wondering about this myself. I bought the coat about a week ago on my first toon and thought it to be a nice fit with my armor style and color tone. But this red changes the dynamic completely.

Is this for sure a bug, or an intended change?

Posted by: Age.9320

Age.9320

I think it was intended to bring the armor in line with the color scheme the Whisper NPCs have. I seriously thought it wouldn’t bug me as much but I had to switch to my other armor set.

Can check the image below to view the color scheme of the Whispers NPCs, I know for sure Riel (human in the middle) has the color scheme I have now: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/f/f7/Welcome_to_the_order_of_whispers.jpg

And so I wait, and so I watch, but my hands are near to my blades – Drizzt Do’Urden

(edited by Age.9320)

Posted by: OMNIBUS.2913

OMNIBUS.2913

thats pretty lame if its intended. i like how my armor was before =/. i hope they change it bak asap