Whole guild seems bugged - Inf / inviting everything.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Izziee.8392

Izziee.8392

Today I logged on, I checked the guild (I’m GM) it showed me and me only in the roster, our emblem had changed back to the original, I couldn’t type but was representing, we had no influence, the roster was just strange…I could go on.

30-40 minutes later, it all came back.

Then I get a mail from a guildie “what’s up with the guild?” she couldn’t see anything either.

I proceeded to put it down to personal problems rather than serverwide or whatever, and started to recruit. 2 members wanted to join, I tried to invite them but they didn’t get the invite. I couldn’t even add them as a friend, nor could they me. I asked in map, same problem.

I go out to do other stuff, come home and our influence hasn’t increased, our last thing that we have built is stuck on 00:00 and I can’t queue anything up.

Is there a work around? Anyone having issues also? I don’t really know what to do since this is a huge bug effecting not just me but the whole guild.

Posted by: Slcrisis.6930

Slcrisis.6930

I just logged on to find I’m no longer in my guild, and I’m the leader. My main character is not representing any guild in the character selection either, my other characters are, but when i log in they’re not in a guild. I can create a new guild though? It’s quite worrying, none of my officers seem to be able to invite me back either, tried relogging and zone swapping and nothing >_> wtb guild fix.

Posted by: datus.4187

datus.4187

Yup, I logged in this morning and found my guild was no longer showing up in the guild panel. Other guild members are having the same problem.

Posted by: Arryn.3951

Arryn.3951

Same issue here. I cannot see the roster, we have no listed influence and our already completed upgrades are not showing. The page lists me as being 1/1 member. I am the guild leader, but the leader symbol is not showing by my name.

On the other hand, the upgrade I queued up last night is still going, and I can access our Guild Bank.

Very strange bug.

Posted by: Swimchamp.8407

Swimchamp.8407

same thing here. most of us are guildless. one of our members is able to see a bugged out version of the roster.

Posted by: Izziee.8392

Izziee.8392

after 40or so minutes it worked but as I already stated, and by others, other people are having the same issue..some might even leave/join a different guild.

The weirdest thing, I couldn’t even whisper people after the guild issue was fixed (for me not everyone else)

Then suddenly 20 minutes later my characters cycling through all sorts of names back and forth to whisper. (no, wasn’t hacked, I believe it was INSANE lag trying to message the people I tried to whisper 20 minutes earlier) then i got spammed with whispers I had sent, back to me, as though others had said them…