Will you ever fix it ?

Will you ever fix it ?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Plesniak.5273

Plesniak.5273

“Devouring the Brand” – bugged since kitten release, first thread reporting it 2 years ago without response
from wiki
“This meta event will often stall at any of the events involving the Siege Devourer as an ally and objective. At some point the devourer may become neutral to enemies and stop advancing, and Sentinel Whiptail will return to Brandwatch, making impossible to continue the meta event.”

“In Pursuit of Knowledge” – "When event “Halt dredge expansion by defending Fridgardr Lodge (48) fails”, the event to recapture the lodge sometimes (always) won’t ever start; blocking event progress."

And the worst part about it is that they are required to unlock traits.
I don’t even hope for response.

Will you ever fix it ?

Posted by: Eight Samurai.6840

Eight Samurai.6840

It’s funny cus their whole new thing that anet is trying to push out is dynamic events. How can they do that if a large chunk of current events that are already in game either never start or bug in the middle.

Will you ever fix it ?

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

It’s funny cus their whole new thing that anet is trying to push out is dynamic events. How can they do that if a large chunk of current events that are already in game either never start or bug in the middle.

Good point… :S A lot of dumb and unnecessary changes were made while things already in game are still broken for ages…

Will you ever fix it ?

Posted by: Plesniak.5273

Plesniak.5273

bump
I want answer if this is going to get fixed ?

Will you ever fix it ?

Posted by: Mike.6285

Mike.6285

They are wanting to push the NPE but many of the DEs right out of the gate in Plains of Ashford are bugged. These are all the first impression DEs that the New Player’s Experience.

1) Protect the weapon parts from the Flame Legion: The followup: Clear the Flame Legion cave near the wrecking yard. No longer follows up. Seems to happen a few minutes before rather than right after.
2) Lure out devourers to get at their eggs – Kill the giant enraged devourer to quell the uprising. No longer seem to start. They used to be on the same timer as Kill the rampaging skale. Now who knows? Upon 1st instance of the zone activation. But never after that?
3) Clear the lake of tar elementals – Destroy the Flame Legion braziers – Defeat the Flame Legion Shaman. This chain doesn’t seem to ever happen anymore. Or again upon 1st instance of the zone activation?
4) Kill the rock drake broodmother . Lord knows what sets this off. Might happen once per day. Or upon 1st instance of the zone activation
?

These are all the baby DEs that new Charr characters will/should/might come across. What is the message being sent to New Players? Nice game we have here, but it doesn’t quite work right yet?

Just a friendly thought but, can we slow down on LS & feature patches and get the core game stabilized.

Will you ever fix it ?

shadow.6174

Just a friendly thought but, can we slow down on LS & feature patches and get the core game stabilized.

Hehe, +1 to this. :P

Will you ever fix it ?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I’m not sure the changes to DEs in the early areas of starting zones are ‘bugs’. Many may be intentional to fit the guidelines of the NPE.

Will you ever fix it ?

Posted by: jway.8293

jway.8293

Good point… :S A lot of dumb and unnecessary changes were made while things already in game are still broken for ages…

Can’t agree more! Bugged for AGES!

Will you ever fix it ?

Posted by: kamedin.4698

kamedin.4698

Man I hope they fixes all there bugged events or most of them. I would really like to go back and just roam tyria doing whatever just so happens, like they keep advertising but its hard to do when a large majority of the the events are bugged.

Lyscir – Main Engi
[????] – HoD

Will you ever fix it ?

shadow.6174

I’m not sure the changes to DEs in the early areas of starting zones are ‘bugs’. Many may be intentional to fit the guidelines of the NPE.

Yes, I was even going to say that. I believe that some (like the one around junkyard at Plains of Ashford) were intentional, at least is how I saw it at first.