Winter Wonderland Fall Damage Glitch

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Melonamen.1275

Melonamen.1275

So in the Winter Wonderlad JP, there’s a candy cane bridge right after the presents. However, with increasing consistency, I take massive fall damage every time I walk across the ramp. This damage makes in impossible to complete the puzzle. I know a lot of people are having the same issue, and I was wondering if there might be a potential fix, or at least a workaround.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

It has to do with the drop. If you drop and wait a second, you’ll be fine.

Posted by: kaede.4751

kaede.4751

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

not sure how many posts they need to see on this blatant bug before they respond that it’s being fixed… gg.

Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: kaede.4751

kaede.4751

If it’s a bug, it’s more widespread than simply in Winter Wonderland. And it’s been known for ages, so chances are they’re aware of it and it’s either working as intended, or too low-priority to fix. Considering the workarounds are so easy, it’s not a huge issue, in OR out of the jumping puzzle.

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

Yeah this happened to me once….

Right after the popping presents, there is the gust of wind that blows players off…. and then the candy cane bridge.

For some reason its possible to take fall damage nonstop just for walking forward and slightly downhill.

Posted by: Gentle Is Insane.6594

Gentle Is Insane.6594

Workaround:

Do a stutter step so the game thinks you have stopped moving or do a jump or two as you go down the slanted candy cane so you are not touching the ground continuously.

Gentle Is Insane