Winter Wonderland falling damage bug.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Incognito.3529

Incognito.3529

Candy bridge right after snowman with knockback breath, killing me over and over again. Sometimes instantly sonetimes not. I just run and boom! dead. When i try to make only jumps i still receive some damage.
I know its old bug in open world but i am never saw it in this JP.
PS Also its affect anothers players.

Posted by: Rayti.6531

Rayti.6531

I can confirm this bug. I ran myself to death several times. What seems to help is to jump right after the knockback snowman to about the middle of the bridge or keep hopping down. However, I can’t remember this bug being there last year or the year before…

Posted by: Thorquist.8126

Thorquist.8126

Yes, running down the cane you get fall damage. Observed it as well.

Posted by: Kalyani.1453

Kalyani.1453

Yes, this does happen, and it’s an old bug due to accumulating fall damage that has, and probably never will be fixed.

Posted by: DragonHeart.7201

DragonHeart.7201

Super annoying, happened 6 out of 8 times I tried to ran across the candy cane bridge. I feel like I’m getting punished cause I’m going too fast through the JP, bullkitten.

Posted by: drowze.3709

drowze.3709

I never experienced this the last two times the puzzle was available. But now it’s almost an RNG game, where you just have to pray to be lucky you don’t take any fall damage. It’s not from going too fast, I tried taking small steps over the bridge and I still got two ticks of fall damage at the end. Taking small jumps while crossing seems to work best for me, but also not a guarantee. It’s ridiculous and extremely frustrating.