Wintersday JP.. FULL??

Wintersday JP.. FULL??

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: TerminalMontage.5693

TerminalMontage.5693

I don’t know what happened, but today I cannot get into the JP. I’ve been at it for half an hour now. It tells me its full, or if I happen to get past that, I see the loading screen, then it sends me back to Divinity’s Reach.

It wasn’t like this yesterday, did today’s patch break this?

Wintersday JP.. FULL??

Posted by: Mistress Elemental.3750

Mistress Elemental.3750

I am getting completely angry. I cant get in the thing at all so far. I have been trying for 10 minutes. I either get a full message, or i start to load in and get booted back to DR.. About to throw my mouse.

Wintersday JP.. FULL??

Posted by: Smartik.9674

Smartik.9674

I am getting completely angry. I cant get in the thing at all so far. I have been trying for 10 minutes. I either get a full message, or i start to load in and get booted back to DR.. About to throw my mouse.

Managed to get in for the first time today, loaded into an instance with 1 minute left. Anet has become the typical garbage mmo host who is in it purely for the money (happens to every mmo eventually).
“Let’s open the game and get rich on microtransactions. Oh wait, we have a massive inflow of people that we can’t handle. Oh, let’s just instance everything and keep shoving them in the same instances. Let’s not get more servers and better bandwidth to accommodate all these new people, who cares if the game becomes unplayable due to lagg or ping spikes. Let’s keep the cost down and make monyemoneymoney”. >.> Everything worked wonderfully until the game became f2p. Since then all the lagg kicked in and every next release is more bugged than the one before, breaking things that worked just fine.
I have never complained in the past, but this is just getting out of hand.

Wintersday JP.. FULL??

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Maybe it’s what this guy is suggesting. That the maps in there aren’t closing even if no one is in that map.

I was in a Winter Wonderland jumping puzzle “match” and the timer hit zero. But peculiarly it did not kick me out. Instead it said something along the lines of not being able to move me into the same map as the person in my party.

Generally there’s a bit of a delay after the timer hits zero that it’ll kick you out, but I was in there for 5-10 minutes after the timer hit zero. It got to the point where I was literally the only person left in the match.

This may be why it’s so hard to get into matches for the jumping puzzle. I’d imagine a great deal of the servers aren’t closing properly and aren’t repopulated.

http://i.imgur.com/8Z8GeEd.jpg

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Wintersday JP.. FULL??

Posted by: Smartik.9674

Smartik.9674

Maybe it’s what this guy is suggesting. That the maps in there aren’t closing even if no one is in that map.

I was in a Winter Wonderland jumping puzzle “match” and the timer hit zero. But peculiarly it did not kick me out. Instead it said something along the lines of not being able to move me into the same map as the person in my party.

Generally there’s a bit of a delay after the timer hits zero that it’ll kick you out, but I was in there for 5-10 minutes after the timer hit zero. It got to the point where I was literally the only person left in the match.

This may be why it’s so hard to get into matches for the jumping puzzle. I’d imagine a great deal of the servers aren’t closing properly and aren’t repopulated.

http://i.imgur.com/8Z8GeEd.jpg

Same applies for the Choir one. The game “finishes” with like 3 minutes left and it happily lets people enter a finished game for no reason, so like a moron you just keep going in and out for who knows how long before getting into a non finished game.