Wintersday Jumping Puzzle

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Koven Acris.5236

Koven Acris.5236

I completed the jumping puzzle twice but when jumping into the end box, im taken back to the start, I never got zoned into the reward area.

To prove that I am not going crazy – I got the achievement but no reward (Which I assume Anet can check after the Lost Shores event)

Posted by: KSops.2846

KSops.2846

I just suffered the same thing when attempting to acquire my daily. Roughly 8:05 PM PST on a 55 Sylvari Thief

Posted by: KSops.2846

KSops.2846

Sorry. I wasn’t sent to the start. I was sent back to LA. After jumping into the box

Posted by: Zapan.7460

Zapan.7460

I had the screen go black for 2 seconds (thought i DC’d for 1 sec then thought I might still be in game and am I about to get run over by the snowball? for the 2nd second, then screen came back) while I was on the round pepermint side of the snowball path, on my 2nd run of the day. I’d not tried more than one completion in a day yet. I got sent to LA when i got into the box.

Posted by: Nekrogen.4206

Nekrogen.4206

To prove that I am not going crazy – I got the achievement but no reward (Which I assume Anet can check after the Lost Shores event)

They gave the lost shores reward to lots of people who didn’t participate.

Posted by: Norstan.9254

Norstan.9254

I confirm the above. When i jump in the box i get to the reward instance ,then the moment i take a step i get teleported back to Lion’s Arch. I also got achievement.

Posted by: Jessamy.3529

Jessamy.3529

This also happens to me just started today was doing fine since the events started. I tried about 4 times no luck still getting ported back to LA. I want my daily rewards

Posted by: tmorrow.5189

tmorrow.5189

Completed the puzzle today. Got dumped into lion’s arch like everyone else. I’ve done this puzzle several times in the days before without this problem. Definitely a bug and has been reported over a day ago – see wintersday forum.