World 2 Zone 2 Tribulation bugs?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Darkdragons.5860

Darkdragons.5860

I was just doing w2 z2 triblution mode and near the end theres a checkpoint that spawns you on spikes and half the time you die when you spawn. Also the cloud checkpoint after that wasn’t respawning me on it instead I spawned back on the spike checkpoint.

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/RHXTn

(edited by Darkdragons.5860)

Posted by: Samwise.9175

Samwise.9175

Yup having the exact same problem
Spawns in spike traps which you occasionally are invulnerable to and then the cloud checkpoint doesn’t work, so if you die in the ice section you have to go all the way back. Really getting annoying having to do that jumping platform section over and over and over, which is only when I havn’t been insta killed when spawning -_-

Posted by: unown.3410

unown.3410

Yea bro it’s been 2-3 days now and still no hotfix. The worst thing is the trampoline jumps are really dodgy as you have to have 100% accuracy when jumping and timer your Forward to jump to the next pole.
I sincerely hope they fix this soon as I spent more time doing that jump than the whole W2Z2 tribulation alone.

Posted by: Kojiden.8405

Kojiden.8405

I have the same problem.

Posted by: Rusty Knives.4062

Rusty Knives.4062

Yes, this is super annoying! I would die on the jumping poles then would respawn back on the spikes and die 2-3 times sometimes before being allowed to walk off. Plus the checkpoint after that activates for me, but if I die I always re spawn on the spikes. so far, I have done this area 3 times and same issue each time.

Fort Aspenwood – [TK][OBEY]

Posted by: Halcyon.7352

Halcyon.7352

Please do something about this broken new checkpoint Arenanet.

It’s blatantly obvious that it was added and not tested in Tribulation mode – the checkpoint spawns you on a bed of spikes and you die instantly.

Furthermore, it overrides the next balloon checkpoint on the way to the last checkpoint of the zone, making it incredibly difficult to complete Z2 in tribulation mode. Even if you use the balloon on the cloud checkpoint, the cloud checkpoint does not work and instead you’re sent to the new checkpoint.

I have guildies who have been waiting for days on a fix, because they don’t even want to bother attempting W2 tribulation mode due to this bug.

Tarnished Coast Engineer and… general alt-o-holic.

For the toast!

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

IF it’s a bug. I wonder…