World Boss Chests Not Appearing

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Ancientwolf.2580

Ancientwolf.2580

I had some issue of boss chests not appearing with Tequatl and the Shadow Behemoth after completion and receiving Gold Event Participation. I’m not talking about the Bonus Chests but their standard chests. I don’t believe that those are once a day also, but correct me if I’m wrong. I know a few others with the same issue. I haven’t tested other Boss’s to see if the result was the same, but it has happened with 2 different characters on my account.

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

I didn’t get it on my elementalist who was there but when I did it again on my mesmer, I got both the daily and normal chest. Keep in mind, I was well past the reset time of the chest (at least 12 hours)

Posted by: DemigodOmen.6548

DemigodOmen.6548

for a few days I am in trouble with same problem. I tried to report that bug too many time but dont get anything back. I wonder how I can play fail game with that awesome bug. I cant take my events and dungeons rewards so there is no reason too play anymore. gg GW2 team.

Posted by: Xystus.3241

Xystus.3241

I would recommend deleting your local.dat file found in Documents>Guild Wars 2, then starting the game with the -repair option. See if that solves the issue.

Xyssi – Asura Guardian
Xystus Furtim – Human Theif
Server: Stormbluff Ilse

Posted by: Drist.5708

Drist.5708

I got a smilar issue and it only happened yesterday , I tried on Shatterer and Jormag and on both world bosses I didn’t get the account chest nor the main big boss chest but apparently I did get both chests on fire elemental…So I don’t really see how is the dat. file relevant unless I am wrong :/

“That is not dead which can eternal lie , yet with strange aeons even death may die”

Posted by: Darkfeariex.6359

Darkfeariex.6359

You can only get the chest once each day. Even the standard chest.

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

You might want to contribute what is happening to you in that bigger thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/World-Boss-Bonus-Chests-Not-Always-Appearing/first#post1882839

Posted by: Sevenix.4508

Sevenix.4508

You can only get the chest once each day. Even the standard chest.

This is true, you can only get the chest once each day.
Hope this explains your issue.