World Boss Frozen Maw Bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Whitefang.4968

Whitefang.4968

Frozen Maw world boss bugged where Scholar Brogun spawns and does not move.

the bug is consistent as this is 2nd time it happened today

Attachments:

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

He is also at the wrong location in that picture.

Timer also missing?

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Are you sure it was the right time for it to spawn? There are events similar to Maw pre-events that spawn very frequently then it’s good to check with World Boss timers if it was the time for it.

Also based on the pic it says “The Maw is quiet.” that means there are no pre-events active or it didn’t start yet. So soon the pre-event starts that text in meta-event panel changes.

Are you using the in-game clock set to sever or local time?

Also a good thing is to report stuck events using the in-game report tool. It tells the dev exactly what instance and stuff the broken event is on.

(edited by shadow.6174)

Posted by: Whitefang.4968

Whitefang.4968

It was at the right time, i went to frozen maw at the correct time twice and quest didnt progress. i waited until pre time was over and another 5 minutes and there was no extra quest to do. just scholar brogun stuck at the spot. i do all 13 world boss everyday, so im sure im not mistake. i use my local time.

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

It was at the right time, i went to frozen maw at the correct time twice and quest didnt progress. i waited until pre time was over and another 5 minutes and there was no extra quest to do. just scholar brogun stuck at the spot. i do all 13 world boss everyday, so im sure im not mistake. i use my local time.

Alright, just discarding possibilities. Well, as I said in these cases it’s good to report using the in game tool, you won’t get a reply but it will provide devs a lot more info than we can and since stuck events depends on map instance it may be hard to find others also having it.