World Map 99% or 100%?

World Map 99% or 100%?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: MetaJezzo.8519

MetaJezzo.8519

Okay I’ve had this problem for a few weeks and haven’t worried about it till now.

On my character screen it says I have 100%

I login it says 99%
I’m only missing 1 vista, however I’ve gone to every bit of the map every zone and cannot find where it is.

Got all of them from WvW and all city ones.

Is it a bug that I’ve got it and it isn’t being counted on the counter / achievements etc or have I just not found it yet?

World Map 99% or 100%?

Posted by: aRTy.8951

aRTy.8951

Did every single map tell you that you have 100% in it? If not, re-check malchors leap, in the middle of the northern edge there is a single vista (in a small area which needs to be uncovered first). Apart from that, I dont know any single vista which could be easily overlooked.

World Map 99% or 100%?

Posted by: Kazak.8459

Kazak.8459

Most likely you are missing one vista, what does it say in the Global Map?

I used http://gw2cartographers.com to help find all the POIs and Vistas.

I am in the same boat though, I do have 100%, but still no rewards

World Map 99% or 100%?

MetaJezzo.8519

Yup went to every single map and all of them said 100%.
Kind of last resort coming to forums for advice, have asked my guild a lot to see if they knew any hidden places for vistas.

on the Global Map it says 99%

265/266 vistas

The others are maxed out.

World Map 99% or 100%?

Posted by: Kazak.8459

Kazak.8459

Meta, I was missing a few POIs and 1 vista when I thought I had all 100% as well. Then started going through the global map looking for missing icons and found them in sylvari area, which I thought was 100%ed a while ago.

Not saying it could be your issue as well, but I was in the same exact situation when I 100% my last map…. at least I thought it was my last one.

World Map 99% or 100%?

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

you will have to map to various zones and figure out the missing vista. I recently got a 100% without any issues so i know there is no bug here. Just user error.

World Map 99% or 100%?

Posted by: Venthus.6137

Venthus.6137

Yeah, the character screen rounds up while the in-game one rounds down. Not sure why…

World Map 99% or 100%?

Posted by: Melana.8345

Melana.8345

Don’t forget to check WvW maps too – the vistas in there are required as part of the 100% map. All 3 borderlands are separate, so that makes 4 maps in there to check.

Despaired Ranger: Crafted The Dreamer, lost range, lost GS condi damage for synergy.
Pet AI awful. Sword root+Aussie latency unmanagable. Lost playstyle, lost legendary, given up.
Mell: 80 Asura Guardian (+7 other 80s) | Aus Serenity [AUS] | Jade Quarry

World Map 99% or 100%?

Posted by: eina.2341

eina.2341

I have similar problem ; however, I know at least which map I am bugged on …on Frostgorge sound. I was already noticed this bug to me b4 i get close to 99%. Now I have completed all except this bugged one.

I have 100% on char on char selection but 99% on medal.
I have all vista as viewed in that map, but the map still say i am missing 1. I revisited all vista on the map but no update still.

World Map 99% or 100%?

MetaJezzo.8519

Okay thanks , rechecked WvW today and i was missing it there, i was sure i had checked it and had done it oh well

Now have 100%

thanks everyone for making me recheck

World Map 99% or 100%?

Posted by: azazel.4328

azazel.4328

I discover all PvE and WvW maps on 100% but on the World map writte me i dont discover all vistas , point of interest and waypoint O.O
I discovery all i check all areas !!! its bug or what ???

Point of interest 698/117
Waypoints 498/507
Vistas 261/266
98% World Completion

World Map 99% or 100%?

Posted by: Melana.8345

Melana.8345

I discover all PvE and WvW maps on 100% but on the World map writte me i dont discover all vistas , point of interest and waypoint O.O
I discovery all i check all areas !!! its bug or what ???

Point of interest 698/717
Waypoints 498/507
Vistas 261/266
98% World Completion

Have you also checked the 6 cities? I’m assuming you had 100% hearts since you didn’t list those, which would point to a zone without hearts as being the one without full 100%. Those include the cities, WvW (but you said you checked all 4 WvW zones), and the 3 zones in Orr (but they’d be PvE zones).

Rata Sum has 5 vistas, 19 POIs and 9 waypoints, which matches exactly the missing numbers you listed above…so I’d suggest checking that city first.

Despaired Ranger: Crafted The Dreamer, lost range, lost GS condi damage for synergy.
Pet AI awful. Sword root+Aussie latency unmanagable. Lost playstyle, lost legendary, given up.
Mell: 80 Asura Guardian (+7 other 80s) | Aus Serenity [AUS] | Jade Quarry