World Map completion (bugged)

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Highlander.9860

Highlander.9860

There is a bug in world completion as I have did this many times. its with regard to the POI It states have 1 to obtain although I have them all including chantry of secrets.

I think its in the 2 Cities Rata Sum and The Grove as, it tells you when you have 8 or 5 redone it says map complete. although there are a lot more in each town.

The main reason is the Gift of Exploration as it will not give myself it re this bug either in the 2 towns re incorrect number of pious or a bug of some other sort.

Posted by: Highlander.9860

Highlander.9860

Update on another char and now in Divinity Reach it is not counting the Points Of Interest. It shows 1 poi done and I have over 4 done hence it again in this area not giving out the correct counter. This will prevent others who may wish world completion and it will bug out. I have not had any problems before and re my previous post its the towns the counter is broken and also shoe=wing in some the incorrect poi to be done…….

Posted by: veggies.2178

veggies.2178

mine was hoelbrook, knut whitebears loft, drove me mad so i went to every maop till i saw a indicator and sure enough u need to go inside that instance

Axyd — [TWIN]

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

For sure there is something wrong with PoIs, see pic:

Attachments: