World completion but no Gift of Exploration

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Portal Master.9146

Portal Master.9146

I have finally completed the exploration of the world.
I got the ‘Been there Done that’ achievement but I did not receive the 2 Gifts of Exploration.
It says 100% everywhere and I’m at a loss on what do do. No way will I do it all over again but I really need the ‘Gifts’.
Anyone else have this issue or have a resolution?

Posted by: Whoopmeister.7493

Whoopmeister.7493

gratz on doing that , i been in 99% for nearly 10 days lol waiting for one camp to be ok to go in , but not having much luck , i hope i dont get same problem , u could pm a gm if one exists on here , but im not sure they do , or did u take a screeny of ur achievement ?, u could mail it in i suppose but i wouldnt expect a reply any time soon tbh lol

Dont expect forums staff to do help its not there job !!!!

Posted by: hoewhoew.4619

hoewhoew.4619

I have the same problem, just completed it, got the archievement but no gifts, and i really need the gifts for my legendary…

Guardians of the Silver Dragons – Piken Square

Posted by: Turial.1293

Turial.1293

Hi guys, don’t forget about Bloodtide Coast, the Chamber of Secrets is there…. Uhhh Order of Whispers I mean :P that single PoI does not show but it does count for World Exploration

“Some of my best friends are heterosexual”

Posted by: Melai.8094

Melai.8094

I also just had this happen to me today. I have definitely found the order of whispers POI…I show 301/301 Hearts, 507/507 WP, 719/719 POI, 202/202 SP, 266/266 Vistas.

I got the title and 100% completion shows for me, but no reward

Posted by: Portal Master.9146

Portal Master.9146

Thank you support for answering. Thanks to those who responded.
I had two problems.
I had an unclaimed reward ‘3 transmutation stones’ from the Black Citadel. Which support said if you have an unclaimed reward it can mess things up.
I also went back to the Chantry of Secrets (which I swore I had been there before with a friend that was in the Order of whispers but maybe not?). When I went inside it gave me the 2 gifts of exploration.
Support did tell me to double check the POIs first to see if one was missing. I had them all. So not sure what the deal with the Chantry of Secrets is but maybe if you visited that POI long ago it doesn’t count now.
Anyway thanks again and hope this might help anyone with a similar problem.

Posted by: Melai.8094

Melai.8094

I also went back to the Chantry of Secrets (which I swore I had been there before with a friend that was in the Order of whispers but maybe not?). When I went inside it gave me the 2 gifts of exploration.

This gave me them as well. It also gave me the “area complete” chest for chantry of secrets. I already had the POI from there, but I’d done it a while ago and back then I don’t believe I got an area complete chest for it.

Is the chantry of secrets map complete new? If so, perhaps the reason we didn’t get it was that we hadn’t gotten the map complete chest even though we’d gotten the POI.

Posted by: Turial.1293

Turial.1293

Chantry was always in there from the start as a needed PoI, I was unaware of the unclaimed bonus holding back your progress, good to know.

“Some of my best friends are heterosexual”

Posted by: Razak.5604

Razak.5604

I had the same problem, not receiving the Gifts when I got the 100%, and then went back to the Chantry of Secrets after reading this, which I already had explored, but after entering I got the 2 Gifts. It seems like a bug and hope they fix.

Posted by: reaverzeus.9537

reaverzeus.9537

Same here too.
Gotten the title, golden shiny icon on my name but no gift of exploration…something amiss??