Woven Band

Woven Band

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Raikidd.5803

Raikidd.5803

Just bought(infused and attuned) 2x Malicious Woven Band without looking at the item description.
I think that item is bugged because is unique so you can’t wear 2 in the same time.
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/jt8G8xj.png

(edited by Raikidd.5803)

Woven Band

Posted by: Smokey.7652

Smokey.7652

What’s the bug? Are you able to wear two of them at a time?

Char Warrior lvl 80 [NITE] [RO] NSP

Woven Band

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

all ascended rings are unique. you’ve never been able to wear two with the same name. this is not a bug. sorry you spent the resources to acquire and upgrade 2 of them, but unless you have an alt to give the 2nd to, you can’t use it. you’ll need to find another ring with stats you like for your other ring slot. that’s Viper stats, right? is there a Viper ring with a defensive slot? that’s the way ascended rings usually work... one with an offensive slot, one with a defensive.

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

Woven Band

Posted by: Raikidd.5803

Raikidd.5803

all ascended rings are unique. you’ve never been able to wear two with the same name. this is not a bug. sorry you spent the resources to acquire and upgrade 2 of them, but unless you have an alt to give the 2nd to, you can’t use it. you’ll need to find another ring with stats you like for your other ring slot. that’s Viper stats, right? is there a Viper ring with a defensive slot? that’s the way ascended rings usually work… one with an offensive slot, one with a defensive.

There is another ring is called Energized Loop and you get it from spirit vale and that is the reason I reported that as a bug because you can wear 2x Energized Loop but I can’t wear 2x Woven Band.

Woven Band

Posted by: SinZerius.9576

SinZerius.9576

all ascended rings are unique. you’ve never been able to wear two with the same name. this is not a bug.

That’s not true, in Raid wing 1 you can buy Ascended Rings and Accessories that are not unique.

Unlike most ascended trinkets, this item is not unique, so you can equip two of them at once.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Malicious_Energized_Loop

Unlike most ascended trinkets, this item is not unique, so you can equip two of them at once.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Spectral_Talisman

Hope is what makes us strong. It is why we are here. It is what we fight with when all else is lost.

Woven Band

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

This is definitely a bug. I’ll make sure to forward this along to the Raids team. I’ll try reaching out to them first on Reddit before doing a formal report to let ’em know.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Woven Band

Posted by: Cannabrah.7842

Cannabrah.7842

You attune one of the Woven bands and voila, you can equip 2 of them

Woven Band

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

I am pretty sure its intended. Even in some recent patch notes they made one of those raid accessories what was remain unique non unique.

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

Woven Band

Posted by: Crystal Reid

Crystal Reid

Game Designer

This is definitely a bug. I’ll make sure to forward this along to the Raids team. I’ll try reaching out to them first on Reddit before doing a formal report to let ’em know.

Andy’s working on a fix for this.

Woven Band

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Andy’s working on a fix for this.

Great, thank you so much Crystal.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!