WvW - Can't damage the Red/Blue/Green garrisson keep lord

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

For the second day in a row, Seafarer’s Rest sieged an enemy garrisson (the keep North of the lake) and – after facing heavy resistance – breached the inner gate. However when we got to the boss room he has that blue buff saying we can’t damage him like if he was a legendary defender. So we were trapped inside and slowly slaughtered like pigs

I don’t know if this happens on other servers too or wtv, but just fix it pls

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

Posted by: Jason King.2647

Jason King.2647

Live Response Embed

Thanks for the report! Can you provide any additional information on what buffs the boss had? A screenshot would be especially helpful if you have one.

ArenaNet Community Team
Live Response Embed

Posted by: TerC.4698

TerC.4698

Indeed, those keep bosses are buggy at best… the buff is Unshakable or something like that and even though we cleaned all mob, enemy, everything inside keep it doesn’t go away and you can’t damage him.

Posted by: chili.9382

chili.9382

I too noticed this numerous times, it makes a lot of effort and time pointless as the objective cannot be taken. Please fix

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

I remember that the icon of the buff is the same as the icon of the buff that the Legendary Defenders (mobs inside the spawn area) have, a blue sword with black outlines in a blue background (similar to the guardian)

The Unshakable is the yellow one if I remember correctly, it’s a buff that prevents stuns and other forms of CC, so it may be WAI (the boss is supposed to be strong after all :P)

Thanks for the quick response JasonKing^^

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

Posted by: alexro.4782

alexro.4782

That buff is “Determined”, same as the buff you stay at spawn point. Crystal Desert meet this bug 2 days in a row,everytime we siege a garrison, the keeplord always have Determined buff then immune all dmg.

Posted by: Merdur.4039

Merdur.4039

So i have to ask since i haven’t done WvW for afew days now. Is the orb in the keep? If so you will have to destroy the alter and take the orb before the “boss” can be defeated. If not then ignore my response.

Posted by: Wildpath.9078

Wildpath.9078

It’s the same invul buff players get when they stand in their spawn area.

http://imgur.com/Ot3Ui

I’ve already reported the bug ingame with the same screenshot attached.

Posted by: Jewel.1457

Jewel.1457

Have seen it numerous times as well and it is rather annoying considering the amount of work it can take to conquer the garrison sometimes

Gamey Blog: Healing the Masses - with the soul of thine enemy
Eriena of JQ-warrior forever

Posted by: Jacky Nipper.3846

Jacky Nipper.3846

Finally somebody answers to this, its pretty annoying and happing more often, not only flying guys, super speed guys but now also Invurneable Lords of the Keeps, all the ranking of the servers is nonsence since some of them gaining too many points during one day matchup just by “holding” like this the main keeps and they dont even fight anywhere on the map since they dont have to.

Jacky Nipper – Necro Raiders [NR]
Aurora Glade