WvW map bug

WvW map bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Mathog.3157

Mathog.3157

I entered Eternal Battleground (after 1h queue, meh) and this is what I got.
I didn’t even see waypoints so if I died I had to wait for somebody to rez me…

Attachments:

WvW map bug

Posted by: Tyler Bearce

Tyler Bearce

Game Designer

Hi Mathog, are you able to fix your world map by zoning into a different map, or relogging? Or is this a permanent state for you now?

WvW map bug

Posted by: Sondergaard.8469

Sondergaard.8469

Also, did you check under the map filters to make sure that waypoints didn’t get toggled somehow? It’s the little eye symbol in the bottom left corner.

WvW map bug

Posted by: Keirion.9105

Keirion.9105

I`ve had that happen in the past. Didn`t even think enough of it to bug it. Rezoning fixed the issue for me when it happened.

WvW map bug

Posted by: Mathog.3157

Mathog.3157

It seems relog helped. I’ll tell you if it happens again.

Also, did you check under the map filters to make sure that waypoints didn’t get toggled somehow? It’s the little eye symbol in the bottom left corner.

I never touched that eye. But even if I switched off everything I should still see waypoints.

WvW map bug

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

i’ve had the opposite happen to me once. i was on normal PvE, but the maps shown were the WvW maps. if i zoomed out A LOT, you could see that the WvW maps are located far to the southeast of tyria (though i could swear that it should be elonian land by then :P

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

WvW map bug

Posted by: Sondergaard.8469

Sondergaard.8469

It seems relog helped. I’ll tell you if it happens again.

I never touched that eye. But even if I switched off everything I should still see waypoints.

Oh, interesting. I didn’t know that o.o; I’ll have to watch out for this bug. Good to know a relog can fix it though.

WvW map bug

Posted by: Silvermink.1456

Silvermink.1456

I had this happen with a WvW zone i wasn’t in but I still had the ones for the other 3.