WvWvW puzzle endless ocean under the map bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: OmniPotentes.4817

OmniPotentes.4817

To avoid voyeurs and possible exploiters I won’t divulge the location or mechanics of what happened to me last night while doing a jumping puzzle in one of the WvWVW maps. While attempting a jump I fell from a ledge into the water below. Nothing strange there. While submerged I looked around and found an invader hiding under a small underwater alcove. The person seemed to be afk for he did not respond as I proceeded to execute him. Anyway, when I had finished him off I turned around and swam to the surface to find myself in a vast subterranean green ocean with no way to climb out. I started swimming and found myself way out of the boundaries of the puzzle. When I looked up to my amazement I somehow had ended up under the WvWvW map looking through a transparent floor at battles raging above me while a keep was being stormed. I have not attempted to reproduce what happened. I have gotten stuck inbetween walls in the past but this was just weird.

I did take some screenshots but posting them would divulge the location of the map I was in so I’d rather not.

(edited by OmniPotentes.4817)

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Jason King.2647

Jason King.2647

Live Response Embed

Thank you for your discretion in reporting this exploit. To help us follow up on this, please send us the specific details on this via our email exploits(at)arena.net.

This thread will now be closed.

ArenaNet Community Team
Live Response Embed